• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams: "We had nothing" - Luke's assessment of unacceptable performance

The manager will always carry the can for the results eventually

But each of those players today should be docked their wages and prosecuted under the trades description act

Some of the free kicks, corners and crosses had a feel of a seven year olds game about it they were so bad. And I feel harsh talking about football at that age in such a disparaging way

Looked like he was going to fill someone in when the litter blew across the pitch half way through the interview.

Fair play. He is absolutely fuming. Let’s hope that actually filters down to the players.

Hang on, remind me who picked Yates, Fulton and Paterson?
Can’t disagree. Generous read; he’s giving them their last opportunities to prove themselves. (Although probably shouldn’t be doing that when we still need points to survive)

The risk now is LW will pick a QPR starting line up v Stoke

He will read them the riot act and then probably pick the same team and tell them go and show the supporters what you can really do and we end up losing 2-0

I'll reserve judgement on his statement. He's had about 15 games to assess the squad and implement some sort of consistency in the squad.
Apart from the Cardiff game I've seen nothing to suggest we have the right guy.
His next two games IMO will define what he's really about.

Tymon will be a loss. LW has kind of settled the defence and midfield in my view. Up front LW continues to struggle.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back