• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

‘Investment’

DuffleCoat said:
Debatable, I think his appointment was part of the problem but not the main problem. The main problem was costs spiralling (which actually began long before the US purchase).

Whilst we benefited from the spending (we won a major trophy and had a European adventure), there is an equal and opposite reaction to everything.

It was not sustainable.

However my point on this thread I guess is for people to start to see that this investment is what everyone has wanted for ages.

I don’t like they way lack of investment is used as a stick to beat ownership with… and then investment is used for the same reason.

It means whatever actions they make leads to criticism and instability among the fan base.

It’s time that we start to be a bit grateful for the position we find ourselves in, pretty much every club outside the EPL (maybe barring a small handful) would be over the moon to have owners like ours.

£50m (ish) of no strings attached cash injections to allow us to be ambitious - when it probably would be easier to just cut the squad and operate at bare bones.

Yes and I think their finance has helped, crossed wires on my behalf

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back