• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

“People only care about the result - I understand that”

I've wondered bout the apathy in the stadium. Small point but maybe whenever anybody steps remotely outa line in there, the fckn stewards are all over it.

Sean Dyche “The details in both boxes are forever the most important thing in football"

Where's that detail Martin, you clam?

sainthelens said:
I've wondered bout the apathy in the stadium. Small point but maybe whenever anybody steps remotely outa line in there, the fckn stewards are all over it.

Your right. I’m 57 I get searched as I go through the turnstile,I then have to show my season ticket again at the bottom of the stairs going up to my seat in the north east corner. It’s trivial I know but it does p**s me off. Rant over

Frenchjack said:
Your right. I’m 57 I get searched as I go through the turnstile,I then have to show my season ticket again at the bottom of the stairs going up to my seat in the north east corner. It’s trivial I know but it does p**s me off. Rant over

Exactly.
The amount of times I've had to tell em where to go.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back