• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

“People only care about the result - I understand that”

Mount St Helens said:
JL.
I have commented before as to the players Martin has “ ruined”. Cabango is a classic . He has been utilised in a shocking manner,unforgivably being played out of position to sate his ego .

Again, why do we put up with this ?

Time has come . Are we to stay supine or show HIM we really are a proper club.

There are other factors which are mirroring the slump but he has ruined a few players.

Too many people don't know how to protest as fans as we have in the past as they have grown and live in the digital age so I'm a bit lost on how to go about how to organise the younger bunch.

There is an answer out there though.

He speaks with the confidence of someone who knows they aren't going to be replaced. The problem is that these lines around "Swansea Way", "Develop Youth" and "fight for a position in the playoffs" are aligned with what JL / JS have been saying. He claims that the players have grown massively since the beginning of last season, yet this is the most dire stretch so far...

The reason being is being consistently outmanaged. The team clearly had no idea how to play once he switched Darling out for Ntcham, there wasn't an ounce of cohesion. But since he is being backed by the ownership, he knows he doesn't have to change things up.

It was unbelievable to hear him snap at the reporter who said that it looks like he's the locker room. That was without a doubt the worst performance we have shown in the Championship, and he got ridiculously defensive the second the reporter started to say that we were outplayed and seemed to not be convinced about the mission.

I think we are in for more smug Martin pressers. I doubt he is going anywhere until his contract runs out.

Neath_Jack said:
I'm not sure if he's having some sort of breakdown, or if he really does believe the nonsense he comes out with. Trouble is, some fans will continue to lap up what he says.

Tbf most of you lot on here were lapping it up last year "He's got a plan we've got to stick with him" and crap like that was being posted on a daily basis. We were celebrating 1-0 wins "We're only 6 points off the Top 6" and all that.

Now you all want him out but its too late, we're already in the doggy doo and looking down the barrel of a League 1.

Sick of this club, no ambition whatsoever.

Roger said:
Tbf most of you lot on here were lapping it up last year "He's got a plan we've got to stick with him" and crap like that was being posted on a daily basis. We were celebrating 1-0 wins "We're only 6 points off the Top 6" and all that.

Now you all want him out but its too late, we're already in the doggy doo and looking down the barrel of a League 1.

Go and play bowls or something on a weekend then Todge if you've had enough of our club, you won't be missed 👍

Roger said:

Have a search through my posts my handsome, then come back to me.

Roger said:

Brave posting but honest and we need that .
Martin has let us down and hoodwinked good people
When he stated he was going to make us a proper club was the club to fire him. Instantly . This insults fans both living and not . That we did not get his smug mug out of our faces shames us.

People didn’t and don’t support him IMO,they were supporting the team as they knew it. This coach has destroyed all before him.Young decent players no bed off,seasoned pros literally written ,at a cost,yet we don’t have that cost to sack him!
Young lads brought in a loans and made to sit on the bench .

It is sickening

Mount St Helens said:
Brave posting but honest and we need that .
Martin has let us down and hoodwinked good people
When he stated he was going to make us a proper club was the club to fire him. Instantly . This insults fans both living and not . That we did not get his smug mug out of our faces shames us.

People didn’t and don’t support him IMO,they were supporting the team as they knew it. This coach has destroyed all before him.Young decent players no bed off,seasoned pros literally written ,at a cost,yet we don’t have that cost to sack him!
Young lads brought in a loans and made to sit on the bench .

It is sickening
Thanks mate glad someone around here can see that its my love for the club that comes before anything else.

I'm going on Monday night, I keep spending my money at the Liberty and what for? What do we get back?

Just idly watching the scumbos at Narch. They are going to munch us up if we don’t get our act together sharpish.

Edit. They are wilting under pressure now.

Roger said:
Thanks mate glad someone around here can see that its my love for the club that comes before anything else.

I'm going on Monday night, I keep spending my money at the Liberty and what for? What do we get back?

It’s often the case there is little pleasure in watching your team struggle. Losing hurts,if it doesn’t ,you ain’t a fan. if it’s your home town team,you bitch like feck. If you live away ,it’s just as bad . Other things more important …true ,but many insist on leaving their mortal coil in the clubs shirt with club memorabilia inside .

I lost it when this odious chap imo,Jed our club wasn’t proper and needed him to make us better .

The most contemptible manager in our history whose eventual exit will please all

Roger said:

sick of THIS club you said, its my love for the club you say...

Make your mind up Todge ffs :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
sick of THIS club you said, its my love for the club you say...

Make your mind up Todge ffs :lol:

I am sick of this club though! Are you happy with the owners and structure then?

Do I still go to the game? Yes. I'm entitled to be pi55ed at the club.

Roger said:
I am sick of this club though! Are you happy with the owners and structure then?

Not many are happy with the way things are going, you go on about the apathy "on here", plenty of other posters on other sites have been saying the same for a while, perhaps you need to take a break from football forums if negative opinions of the way things are going at the moment is affecting your love of your cloob?

Just smile :D

Roger said:

Well no Rog,you’re not,not when we have super fans who never ever slag off the team .

When they can’t converse with hate ,you know you are right .

We are in shyte ,but more on forums get off on hating other posters and like nothing more than chucking filth your way. That is because they are right ,you are wrong ,so there …

Learn mate.

Swanjaxs said:
Not many are happy with the way things are going, you go on about the apathy "on here", plenty of other posters on other sites have been saying the same for a while, perhaps you need to take a break from football forums if negative opinions of the way things are going at the moment is affecting your love of your cloob?

Just smile :D

They is apathy in the stadium for sure. Why else would anyone tolerate what we are seeing .

It is indefensible and we all know it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back