• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

“We lacked composure – that’s unlike us” – Steve’s baffling comments

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Steve Cooper claimed last night after the Swans were once again second best for the large parts of the 90 minutes that it was simply a case of missed chances and a lack of composure that cost us but claimed that the latter was very unusual for us. For me the side has lacked any […]

Read more

As indifferent as Ayew can be, I wonder if we hadn't had him we'd have been bottom 6 ?

sainthelens said:
As indifferent as Ayew can be, I wonder if we hadn't had him we'd have been bottom 6 ?

Bottom six is a bit drastic, but we'd have been nowhere near the playoffs for the last two seasons without him.

swansnews said:
Steve Cooper claimed last night after the Swans were once again second best for the large parts of the 90 minutes that it was simply a case of missed chances and a lack of composure that cost us but claimed that the latter was very unusual for us. For me the side has lacked any […]

Read more

Unlike us, how many more times is he gonna come out with that load of horse shit, yet another shocking performance, I'm amazed at where we are with Cooper at the helm, play so well and win games comfortably and then play like we play in the next games, baffling. :evil:

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back