• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

"Going Forward" and other wank "Businessisms"

We need a tactical solution = Someone f**ked up

I accept the use of Super in those examples obviously, but you get what I'm saying.

We'll have Jaxxs saying he's "Super Pissed" next:ROFLMAO:

Are you sure it isn't a 'moo point'? It's like a cow's opinion. You know, it doesn't matter. It's moo. ;)

You can add these ridiculous school proms to the list of nonsense imported from the states.
Baby showers- that’s a load of US todge that we’ve imported over here. Does my nut in.

Used to work with someone who was bang average, but managed to do really well for themself as a result of political correctness and a desire amongst the senior managers to promote “equal opportunity” and “diversity.”

We’d play bull@@@@ bingo, two that would really get on my nerves were “synergy” and “that’s really useful” - the latter would be trotted out when someone had produced a great piece of work/idea and the boss didn’t want to acknowledge its full merit.

The person was promoted numerous levels beyond their ability.

Used to sit in meetings , bored as hell wiith flip charts , overhead screen projectors , great fun when the display did not appear on the board , the facititators had no idea how to use the remote , hey guys tech hitch with the kit , cool .

Right guys go into your teams , as a group discuss a solution to a problem , nothing off the table as a suggestion .

Presenters were tidy enough , only doing their job they were there to do , but so much waffle and graphs for me .

They were also addressing shift workers , knackered , tired and fed up , did not want to be there , like me .

Norwich City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members

Members online

Back