• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

𝐄𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐢-𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠

Where’s his stats and the obligatory YouTube highlights reel?

He’s going to be absolutely terrible and the best striker ever before a ball is kicked, amongst our mad fan base,

Was talking to someone who has seen him play, good player he reckons, in fact he sung his praises ...

Where’s his stats and the obligatory YouTube highlights reel?

He’s going to be absolutely terrible and the best striker ever before a ball is kicked, amongst our mad fan base,

I know it was tongue in cheek but..

Seems predominantly right footed even though he plays on the left.
Good pace and the kind of close control that is very good at drawing and winning fouls in dangerous positions.

Looks like he predominantly plays on the left-wing - or inside forward - and is right-footed. Loves coming inside and shooting at goal. Looks like a very 'busy' player, which I'm sure LW will love.

Would likely fit in well with Tymon down the left as Tymon could stay wide and Eom could play a little further inside; hopefully would complement each other well.

Ok, I'm in.

Looks promising and by all accounts a hefty resale percentage so there must be potential there

Him, Ronald and ginnelly as our three main wingers going in to August doesn't look shabby at all.

Happy with Bradshaw as a back up but we need a proper striker.

Ginnelly/ronald could be an option as a 10 too

All looks promising, signing players at a good age who can progress/improve and in doing so help the team with a good potential re sale.
We now have Ronald, Ginnelly and now this guy as options in the attacking midfield roles......creativity is already at another level it was at the start of last season.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back