• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

𝐄𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐢-𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠

I know a few people who have said that he’s the next star through. I saw him play for the U21s when he was 17 and he completely controlled the game, whereas Ogbeta was getting his ass handed to him by a kid that looked about 12.
You can’t judge someone on one game but I’ve naturally held a hope with this one.

Be fantastic if he can make it, probably needs to bulk up a little. I have only seen him play once or twice, so can't make any claims. I've read mixed comments from others that have seen him on a regular basis. He should have started the Millwall game instead of that Chelsea loanee to give him some league exposure.

You heard and awful lot from that tweet mate 🤣
Not just from that tweet :)
We set a deadline for the paperwork of Wednesday morning UK time
We didn't receive it, we tried calling them multiple times but they ghosted us (pulled a Huw on us)
Later this morning we said we would pull out of the deal if it wasn't completed in a timely manner
A little after lunch time we got a video call from his club ironing out the last details and submitting the paperwork

There are numerous links throughout today on newsnow, this may just be me putting two and two together and getting five but historically its not the first time his club screwed up a move for him away (previously was to the MLS)

Pretty much announced himself at this point, especially with a new section he’s added on his insta for “swansea city fc”……. wonder what the holdup is
IMG_1249.jpeg

Looks promising and by all accounts a hefty resale percentage so there must be potential there

Him, Ronald and ginnelly as our three main wingers going in to August doesn't look shabby at all.

Happy with Bradshaw as a back up but we need a proper striker.

Ginnelly/ronald could be an option as a 10 too
I’ve no idea what he’s like, but I would judge potential based on what the Americans agree to in the contract. They don’t have the best record with judging value!

Looking forward to seeing this lad play.

The no 10 shirt & a 4 year deal suggests we rate him very highly.

Comes across as a humble but ambitious lad from his interview.
Hopefully we can help him settle in to a new country quickly and make him feel welcome.

That gives us Eom, Ginelly and Ronald who can play across the front three behind the striker with youth in the form of Cooper, Parker and Abdulai who can provide cover.

Main priorities for me now are goalkeeper, centre half and at least one striker.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back