• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ 

Looks promising and by all accounts a hefty resale percentage so there must be potential there

Him, Ronald and ginnelly as our three main wingers going in to August doesn't look shabby at all.

Happy with Bradshaw as a back up but we need a proper striker.

Ginnelly/ronald could be an option as a 10 too
There is a YouTube video of Govea.
It was so hard to tell from his few cameos, heโ€™s very young and small but Jesus wept, I get it now. Hopefully heโ€™ll break through big time too.

He wonโ€™t be drifting away from championship defenders like he does in those clips. Gonna spend a lot of time on the deck.๐Ÿ˜‚

He wonโ€™t be drifting away from championship defenders like he does in those clips. Gonna spend a lot of time on the deck.๐Ÿ˜‚
No I know, Iโ€™m guilty of falling into some sort of rose tinted dreamworld every summer window.
Big jump from U18 to Championship, especially for a dwt butโ€ฆ you never know ๐Ÿ˜‚

Looks a bit on the slight side but has definitely got quick feet and likes to drop his shoulder and motor on by the looks of it. A yes from me.

This damned font used for the thread title keeps making me think theres been a new post here :ROFLMAO:
He definitely fits the profile of the kind of player that LW wants, young hungry full of energy and technically skillful.
He also fits the owner's profile by being young and full of potential resale value :sneaky:

Sounds like they tried to take us for a ride to squeeze out a little bit more from us above what we had already agreed but in fairness Watson (or whoever was in charge of negotiations) played hardball and called their bluff.

From the sounds of it he will likely be joining up with the squad on the weekend and then taking part in pre season proper next week.

South Korean and Japanese players have a reputation for being technically good, I am looking forward to seeing if he is capable of growing into being a key player for us.

Next on the list is a main striker, goalkeeper and a replacement centre half for Wood.

Sounds like they tried to take us for a ride to squeeze out a little bit more from us above what we had already agreed but in fairness Watson (or whoever was in charge of negotiations) played hardball and called their bluff.

From the sounds of it he will likely be joining up with the squad on the weekend and then taking part in pre season proper next week.

South Korean and Japanese players have a reputation for being technically good, I am looking forward to seeing if he is capable of growing into being a key player for us.

Next on the list is a main striker, goalkeeper and a replacement centre half for Wood.
Lissah?

Itโ€™s neither taking us for a ride or calling their bluff. Every club has an obligation to get the best deal for themselves. If there was a hold up of any sort I would have thought the most likely reason was actually that they had to persuade the player to join us.

You heard and awful lot from that tweet mate ๐Ÿคฃ

Lissah reminds me of Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons.

I know that wasn't a remotely helpful or relevant comment, but there we have
I know a few people who have said that heโ€™s the next star through. I saw him play for the U21s when he was 17 and he completely controlled the game, whereas Ogbeta was getting his ass handed to him by a kid that looked about 12.
You canโ€™t judge someone on one game but Iโ€™ve naturally held a hope with this one.

When we played Bournemouth last season Lissah looked the most composed amongst the carnage when he came on

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back