• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

5 v 5 Fight Night ...

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score

Matchroom vs Queensberry 5v5 card in full - plus Bivol vs Zinad​

Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang
Daniel Dubois vs Filip Hrgovic
Hamzah Sheeraz vs Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams
Willy Hutchinson vs Craig Richards
Nick Ball vs Raymond Ford
Dmitry Bivol vs Malik Zinad

There are two points awarded for a knockout win and one for a victory on the cards, with double points on offer to respective team captains Wilder and Sheeraz.

Dmitry Bivol also defends his WBA light-heavyweight title tonight against Malik Zinad after the postponement of his undisputed meeting with Artur Beterbiev.

Last edited:

Matchroom vs Queensberry 5v5 card in full - plus Bivol vs Zinad​

Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang
Daniel Dubois vs Filip Hrgovic
Hamzah Sheeraz vs Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams
Willy Hutchinson vs Craig Richards
Nick Ball vs Raymond Ford
Dmitry Bivol vs Malik Zinad

There are two points awarded for a knockout win and one for a victory on the cards, with double points on offer to respective team captains Wilder and Sheeraz.

Dmitry Bivol also defends his WBA light-heavyweight title tonight against Malik Zinad after the postponement of his undisputed meeting with Artur Beterbiev.
That's the worst I've ever seen Richards, shocking to much in activity, needs to consider his future after that performance.

Atmosphere none existent again. I'd like to think as a boxer I'd feed off the energy of the crowd when I needed to dig deep.

More energetic old people's home than these crowds.

On a side note it was nice to see Hearn having his arse handed to him, just a pity that it was Warren that handed it to him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back