• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A right tosser

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
👊🏻💦

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/daniel-ash-neath-exposure-court-19153510.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

Just reading a book about spy activity during WW2, and whilst I don’t condone it, the Gestapo would have had a method to control his urges.

20 times a day?

It would be a bleeding stump in no time.

A likely story.

Darran said:
airedale said:
Just reading a book about spy activity during WW2, and whilst I don’t condone it, the Gestapo would have had a method to control his urges.

Cut his hands off?

No, connect his gonads up to the mains. They’d be fighting amongst themselves for the switch activity.

Reminded me when I was a kid there was a guy who would randomly show up on the street, send kids scattering, then knock peoples doors and would attempt to pull down the trousers of the person who answered.

Monty said:
Reminded me when I was a kid there was a guy who would randomly show up on the street, send kids scattering, then knock peoples doors and would attempt to pull down the trousers of the person who answered.

Bad luck for him then if the bloke who answered was an eighteen stone aggressive homophobe.

airedale said:
Monty said:

Bad luck for him then if the bloke who answered was an eighteen stone aggressive homophobe.

He would do it in the day when the majority of men were in work, unlike today

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back