• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A tidal wave of Omicron

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1470122400654188544

Ha ha, the only tidal wave coming, is a tidal wave of bullshit!

Oh look out. Conspiracy fool in da house. It must be Slurpy Sunday.

exiledclaseboy said:

Conspiracy fool? May I ask you, why you that make that assumption? Is it because I question what's going on, you can label me a conspiracy fool?

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:
Here we go, happy Sunday :lol: :lol:

Five pages by the early hours, everything edited out by tomorrow dinner time. :D

You better be careful or you'll be hearing from his legal team :?

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Conspiracy fool? May I ask you, why you that make that assumption? Is it because I question what's going on, you can label me a conspiracy fool?

Yup.

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Five pages by the early hours, everything edited out by tomorrow dinner time. :D

Walken, Trippon and Fallon. Attorneys at law.

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

No legal team necessary, just surprised that I receive those type of remarks, for just saying what the majority of the British public are thinking.

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:

No legal team necessary, just surprised that I receive those type of remarks, for just saying what the majority of the British public are thinking.

You been jabbed yet?

I'm concerned with peoples current mental health and moving forward.And I'm being serious here, there is going to be an epidemic of issues in this country, which will need addressing. Worrying times.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Nobody cares if you take the vaccine or not, take your chances and hope not to tie up valuable NHS resources.

Good luck 👍

Jack2jack said:
I'm concerned with peoples current mental health and moving forward.And I'm being serious here, there is going to be an epidemic of issues in this country, which will need addressing. Worrying times.

Spot on that. It’s an almost impossible balance to strike.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back