• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A tidal wave of Omicron

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
Conspiracy fool? May I ask you, why you that make that assumption? Is it because I question what's going on, you can label me a conspiracy fool?

Nobody cares if you take the vaccine or not, take your chances and hope not to tie up valuable NHS resources.

Good luck 👍

Hi mate, I wasn't making a statement regarding who takes vaccination or not, I don't really care, it's of no concern to me. The only thing that does concern me, are the restrictions that have been enforced upon us.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:
I'm concerned with peoples current mental health and moving forward.And I'm being serious here, there is going to be an epidemic of issues in this country, which will need addressing. Worrying times.

Spot on that. It’s an almost impossible balance to strike.
The media have been the biggest culprit, iam beginning to despise them. 🤮👍

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Nobody cares if you take the vaccine or not, take your chances and hope not to tie up valuable NHS resources.

Good luck 👍

Hi mate, I wasn't making a statement regarding who takes vaccination or not, I don't really care, it's of no concern to me. The only thing that does concern me, are the restrictions that have been enforced upon us.

What restrictions?

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
No legal team necessary, just surprised that I receive those type of remarks, for just saying what the majority of the British public are thinking.

You been jabbed yet?

No, and never will.

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Spot on that. It’s an almost impossible balance to strike.

I’m not one for blaming the media generally, people should learn to look past the spin and agendas in any media organ, but something struck me the other day when the news about three doses being very effective against omicron came out. Instead of reporting “three doses is really good against omicron” the Guardian reported “two doses no good against omicron” (I’m paraphrasing obviously) with the positive news about the third dose buried grudgingly at the bottom of the story. I found that odd.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

What restrictions?

Covid passes, masks and just general not getting back to normal, I called this nearly a year ago. When the vaxxes were announced, you were celebrating, and I said you will be locked down next Christmas, and you laughed at me, well guess what you are not laughing now are you?

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
What restrictions?

Covid passes, masks and just general not getting back to normal, I called this nearly a year ago. When the vaxxes were announced, you were celebrating, and I said you will be locked down next Christmas, and you laughed at me, well guess what you are not laughing now are you?

Well yeah I am. We’re not in lockdown.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
No, and never will.

Then you’re a fool and I hope your choice doesn’t end up killing you or anyone around you.

I hope so as well. my choice is my choice, I hope the vaccines work, because the majority of my loved ones have taken it.. Why I went the other route, who knows it just happened, but I certainly would have no concerns about anyone's vex status.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

I’m not one for blaming the media generally, people should learn to look past the spin and agendas in any media organ, but something struck me the other day when the news about three doses being very effective against omicron came out. Instead of reporting “three doses is really good against omicron” the Guardian reported “two doses no good against omicron” (I’m paraphrasing obviously) with the positive news about the third dose buried grudgingly at the bottom of the story. I found that odd.
I think you are being too soft on the media, they are far too keen to misrepresent either knowingly or subconsciously. I stopped watching the BBC news the moment they were reporting live from a morgue in that hospital in London. Facts are fine, that was beyond the pale for me.
Hence my post on the countries impending mental health crisis.👍

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Then you’re a fool and I hope your choice doesn’t end up killing you or anyone around you.

I hope so as well. my choice is my choice, I hope the vaccines work, because the majority of my loved ones have taken it.. Why I went the other route, who knows it just happened, but I certainly would have no concerns about anyone's vex status.

It certainly is your choice to make but as I said the other day, choices have consequences.

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I think you are being too soft on the media, they are far too keen to misrepresent either knowingly or subconsciously. I stopped watching the BBC news the moment they were reporting live from a morgue in that hospital in London. Facts are fine, that was beyond the pale for me.

I don’t agree with that, but it’s all about opinions.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
You been jabbed yet?

No, and never will.

Your choice is your choice, but I sincerely hope, should you catch covid and become seriously ill, you will stick to your conviction and not put NHS staff at risk by seeking medical help or treatment.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

I don’t agree with that, but it’s all about opinions.
Tidy😉👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back