• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Akinfenwa

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 10,282
For me no it is not racist but not the best use of language - I do think this revisiting ‘what happened to me or what was said to me’ in the passed is unhelpful as it tends to lead to the accusation that the other party is/was racist.

Is what racist? Are you talking about Bayo’s post or what he is referring to in his post?

He is saying that his size and colour led to him being described as a water buffalo so that could obviously be construed as racism. He was there so he knows how it was intended, why is it up to us to tell him he’s wrong?

Sums this pathetic farcical nonsense up perfectly.

https://twitter.com/nickyfran75/status/1281147851515494406?s=21

We are in an era of victims, they are everywhere, dependent on the country lived in, culture, religion, ethnicity or even position in society.

Expect more, stuff your expect us.

I have always had very little respect for the man. He is paid handsomely to play football at the highest level he can, yet whether due to laziness or simply a lack of respect to his employers ans fans, he refuses to make consistent effort to maintain an appropriate physique to maximise his contributions to his team on the pitch.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
I have always had very little respect for the man. He is paid handsomely to play football at the highest level he can, yet whether due to laziness or simply a lack of respect to his employers ans fans, he refuses to make consistent effort to maintain an appropriate physique to maximise his contributions to his team on the pitch.
He's always been fat (even when he played for us) and nobody put a gun to his employers heads.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back