• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Alex Gogić

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
A player we let go as a youngster, spent the last seven years plying his trade in the Scottish Premier League with Hamilton, Hibs and now St Mirren, miles better than Cabango and Wood and would cost us peanuts, MOTM against Celtic in the Scottish Cup last weekend.

Skip ahead to 1min 38sec and 3min 12 seconds...

A Cypriot International who would do a job for us next season, bring him home 💪💥

Kinell - Watson and Marsh all rolled into one, fair play jaxsy.

Just as soon as the green light is lit - he's back where he craves to be and belongs.

SM was awash with him returning - and I'm pretty certain the word spread from here, fair play.

Just as soon as the green light is lit - he's back where he craves to be and belongs.

SM was awash with him returning - and I'm pretty certain the word spread from here, fair play.
Fair play 😂

I hear Kylian Mbappé is looking for a gig next season... 👀

Fair play 😂

I hear Kylian Mbappé is looking for a gig next season... 👀
lol - but I reckon that was proper clickbait prick tease 😉

whereas re Oli - the word on the street and leafy lanes - was proper kosher, by all accounts, I'm hearing and learning

lol - but I reckon that was proper clickbait prick tease 😉

whereas re Oli - the word on the street and leafy lanes - was proper kosher, by all accounts, I'm hearing and learning
Well, if he comes home, the George in Mumbles will have to stock up with enough Pironie to keep them in business for the next five years to supply Oli and his best pal Sam
Happy days 👍

Last edited:

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back