• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

All games to be streamed

realswan said:
I want to know if season ticket holders will be compensated at the start of the season, season tickets holders are paying double the £10 a match live stream fee to watch home games.

But we would get access to the away match streams at no extra cost.

The issue is where you have multiple season tickets in one household.

Personally, with 2 adult STs in my household, I wouldn't have an issue with no money back but maybe if the club scrapped the membership repayment for this season (looks like they have?) and next I'd be happy saving £40.

What happens if you don't want the streams, as a season ticket holder will i get a full refund

PencoedJack said:
You can watch any football match you want for £50 a year if you want.

nice avatar mate, nearly the same as mine look :D

monmouth said:
Shouldn't Season ticket holders should get away games free too. They (we) have already paid £20 per game.

Season tickets don’t include away matches. Never have. Novel idea mind. (A novel idea - Urban Dictionary: A luxury version of "thats a good idea". A credit to someone's thought whether it be based on fact or bullshit. )

But the Clubs are all looking to also get back to some normality and cannot possibly be expected to fund away games in addition to the expense of providing live feeds for home games.

KarlHRummenigge said:
monmouth said:
Shouldn't Season ticket holders should get away games free too. They (we) have already paid £20 per game.

Season tickets don’t include away matches. Never have. Novel idea mind. (A novel idea - Urban Dictionary: A luxury version of "thats a good idea". A credit to someone's thought whether it be based on fact or bullshit. )

But the Clubs are all looking to also get back to some normality and cannot possibly be expected to fund away games in addition to the expense of providing live feeds for home games.

They will have to decide whether to offer live feeds for all 46 games and no refund on season tickets or live feeds for the 23 home games and partial refunds or maybe offer either in addition to the option to get a full refund and no live feeds at all.

Isn't it down to the deal EFL and Sky have reached?
Don't think the clubs will be able to change anything.

KarlHRummenigge said:
monmouth said:

Of course they should. They've taken peoples season ticket money, so should also cover the cost of live feeds for away games. They're a business not a charity who people donate their hard earned cash to!

KarlHRummenigge said:
monmouth said:

They did for the tail end of last season Was fully expecting the same. Otherwise we are paying double per home game streamed than the casual subscriber

legoman said:
What about if you normally purchase a season pass for Swans TV? That is much cheaper than £10 per game.

Yep - I think it as £100ish for the season last year. All games (except Sky games but there’s ways to get around that).

No idea how much it’ll be this season due to Covid...haven’t read the article but £10 a pop would be ridiculous.

The club haven't said anything have they this is just an article in the daily mail about all clubs.

I am sure thw club will come up with something similar to last season regarding refunds.

Woody Woodpecker Song said:
The club haven't said anything have they this is just an article in the daily mail about all clubs.

I am sure thw club will come up with something similar to last season regarding refunds.

There will - and has to be - a refund option. I also dont believe that it could be done on a "make your choice for the season now" - nobody knows what the position will be say the other side of Christmas etc

It will be home and away games

I also think there is likely to be an extra "reward" for people who have paid (or do pay) for a season ticket and leave the money in the club - maybe a stack of vouchers for the club shop or maybe discounts on future season ticket purchases or maybe - as people had this time - a lucky dip sent via the post.

KarlHRummenigge said:
monmouth said:

Chwarae teg, you have the brain of a retarded banana.

monmouth said:

That should be the case, if not, I'm not going to buy a season ticket.

This agreement is in relation to Sky TV.

SwansTV, I would imagine, will still be streaming home and away games as usual, so i think it's a safe bet to say season ticket holders will be given the option for access to all games in lieu so to speak

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back