• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

All games to be streamed

Can anyone explain how IPTV works?

What would I need to sign up to etc?

monmouth said:
KarlHRummenigge said:
Season tickets don’t include away matches. Never have. Novel idea mind. (A novel idea - Urban Dictionary: A luxury version of "thats a good idea". A credit to someone's thought whether it be based on fact or bullshit. )

But the Clubs are all looking to also get back to some normality and cannot possibly be expected to fund away games in addition to the expense of providing live feeds for home games.

Chwarae teg, you have the brain of a retarded banana.

He's one of those twats that has to change his username frequently as he makes a cock of himself. He's made 63 posts on here, yet goes on the old site and makes his only post on there slagging us all off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garyjack said:
monmouth said:
Chwarae teg, you have the brain of a retarded banana.

He's one of those twats that has to change his username frequently as he makes a cock of himself. He's made 63 posts on here, yet goes on the old site and makes his only post on there slagging us all off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently we are Sheeple...Tells you all you need to know.

DJack said:
Garyjack said:

Apparently we are Sheeple...Tells you all you need to know.

I'll follow you with that one. :lol:

airedale said:
I think that ST holders should be able to watch away games too. Can non season holders watch away games for 10 quid?

Yeah I agree, I'll be happy without a refund if they give us all home and away games for the cost of a season ticket, but not if it's only home games since they're selling them for £10 each.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back