• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

And it happens again....

  • Thread starter Thread starter legoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 1,871

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
1,464
Reaction score
258
Poor little girl. What is the matter with some people? Let's hope prison justice follows.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-59637683
 
Bring back death penalty.

Some evil people in this world that deserve to die for their crimes.

The mums girlfriend took the girl to work one day and CCTV showed the woman hitting the poor child 21 times in 3 hours.
 
This evil seems to be on the increase. What is wrong with people to commit such cruelty?

RIP
 
WalterBoyd said:
Bring back death penalty.

Some evil people in this world that deserve to die for their crimes.

The mums girlfriend took the girl to work one day and CCTV showed the woman hitting the poor child 21 times in 3 hours.

I fundamentally disagree with the death penalty WB. In cases like this, I prefer to think these evil b*stards will wake up every morning in prison fearing what will happen to them that day. Death is too quick a punishment in my view
 
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again.
What happens is the government buy a big trawler and an industrial shredder.
They get a welder in and weld the industrial shredder to the deck of the trawler with the output pipe pointing out to sea.
Then you sail two miles or so out to sea with the perp on board and when you get a couple of miles out you drop anchor and bring the perp on deck.
You then put the perp through the shredder feet first and when they get up to their knees you switch the shredder off and have a cup of tea or something.
Finish your tea,wash your cups and then press the shredder button and send them straight through.

If you want to call me a sicko or something please feel free I’m sure I’ll cope.
 
Darran said:
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again.
What happens is the government buy a big trawler and an industrial shredder.
They get a welder in and weld the industrial shredder to the deck of the trawler with the output pipe pointing out to sea.
Then you sail two miles or so out to sea with the perp on board and when you get a couple of miles out you drop anchor and bring the perp on deck.
You then put the perp through the shredder feet first and when they get up to their knees you switch the shredder off and have a cup of tea or something.
Finish your tea,wash your cups and then press the shredder button and send them straight through.

If you want to call me a sicko or something please feel free I’m sure I’ll cope.

It’s imaginative I’ll give you that. I’d seek some kind of counselling if I were you mind.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again.
What happens is the government buy a big trawler and an industrial shredder.
They get a welder in and weld the industrial shredder to the deck of the trawler with the output pipe pointing out to sea.
Then you sail two miles or so out to sea with the perp on board and when you get a couple of miles out you drop anchor and bring the perp on deck.
You then put the perp through the shredder feet first and when they get up to their knees you switch the shredder off and have a cup of tea or something.
Finish your tea,wash your cups and then press the shredder button and send them straight through.

If you want to call me a sicko or something please feel free I’m sure I’ll cope.

It’s imaginative I’ll give you that. I’d seek some kind of counselling if I were you mind.

Thanks for your concern. :lol:
 
Darran said:
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again.
What happens is the government buy a big trawler and an industrial shredder.
They get a welder in and weld the industrial shredder to the deck of the trawler with the output pipe pointing out to sea.
Then you sail two miles or so out to sea with the perp on board and when you get a couple of miles out you drop anchor and bring the perp on deck.
You then put the perp through the shredder feet first and when they get up to their knees you switch the shredder off and have a cup of tea or something.
Finish your tea,wash your cups and then press the shredder button and send them straight through.

If you want to call me a sicko or something please feel free I’m sure I’ll cope.

That seems fair to me.

I have some other things planned for the perp while you are on the tea break, but I'll keep those thoughts to myself.
 
WalterBoyd said:
Darran said:
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again.
What happens is the government buy a big trawler and an industrial shredder.
They get a welder in and weld the industrial shredder to the deck of the trawler with the output pipe pointing out to sea.
Then you sail two miles or so out to sea with the perp on board and when you get a couple of miles out you drop anchor and bring the perp on deck.
You then put the perp through the shredder feet first and when they get up to their knees you switch the shredder off and have a cup of tea or something.
Finish your tea,wash your cups and then press the shredder button and send them straight through.

If you want to call me a sicko or something please feel free I’m sure I’ll cope.

That seems fair to me.

I have some other things planned for the perp while you are on the tea break, but I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

Thank you.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again.
What happens is the government buy a big trawler and an industrial shredder.
They get a welder in and weld the industrial shredder to the deck of the trawler with the output pipe pointing out to sea.
Then you sail two miles or so out to sea with the perp on board and when you get a couple of miles out you drop anchor and bring the perp on deck.
You then put the perp through the shredder feet first and when they get up to their knees you switch the shredder off and have a cup of tea or something.
Finish your tea,wash your cups and then press the shredder button and send them straight through.

If you want to call me a sicko or something please feel free I’m sure I’ll cope.

It’s imaginative I’ll give you that. I’d seek some kind of counselling if I were you mind.

He has clearly given this great thought, in particular the inclusion of the welding process highlights this. Not sure why the distance of two miles is important though, is there an acceptable tolerance on this?
 
Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:
It’s imaginative I’ll give you that. I’d seek some kind of counselling if I were you mind.

He has clearly given this great thought, in particular the inclusion of the welding process highlights this. Not sure why the distance of two miles is important though, is there an acceptable tolerance on this?

One mile then ffs. :lol:
 
Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:
It’s imaginative I’ll give you that. I’d seek some kind of counselling if I were you mind.

He has clearly given this great thought, in particular the inclusion of the welding process highlights this. Not sure why the distance of two miles is important though, is there an acceptable tolerance on this?

I thought the 2 mile requirement was either due to :

1. The screams could not be heard, both from the victim and the screams of delight of those putting them to a just end.

2. Also, if taking a dip in Caswell bay next day, who wants floating intestine ruining your swim.

1 mile, I am not so sure is a big enough distance for either of the 2 reasons above.

Happy to hear more reasoning behind the reduced distance though.
 
WalterBoyd said:
Cooperman said:
He has clearly given this great thought, in particular the inclusion of the welding process highlights this. Not sure why the distance of two miles is important though, is there an acceptable tolerance on this?

I thought the 2 mile requirement was either due to :

1. The screams could not be heard, both from the victim and the screams of delight of those putting them to a just end.

2. Also, if taking a dip in Caswell bay next day, who wants floating intestine ruining your swim.

1 mile, I am not so sure is a big enough distance for either of the 2 reasons above.

Happy to hear more reasoning behind the reduced distance though.

You don’t want sickos on the prom with their binoculars too.
 

Members online

Back
Top