• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andrew Harper’s killers

Darran said:
Fucking scum and their families.
I’d kill every single one of them. They wouldn’t be missed. 🤮

I used to live near there (Thatcham). Crime by ‘travellers’ is a huge issue in the rural West Berks and Wiltshire area. Absolutely hated by locals

Just seen the utter scum on the news being led away from court laughing. Let's hope the cell doors are left open "by mistake" preferably on a regular basis.

This lot and their ilk make my blood boil. Why does society tolerate them? Get rid just like you would with similar vermin

Routinely arm the police in the United Kingdom, give them the tools to fight an increasingly violent society on a level playing field...

Swanjaxs said:
Routinely arm the police in the United Kingdom, give them the tools to fight an increasingly violent society on a level playing field...

Shooting them is too quick. Make the vermin suffer

legoman said:
Just seen the utter scum on the news being led away from court laughing. Let's hope the cell doors are left open "by mistake" preferably on a regular basis.

This lot and their ilk make my blood boil. Why does society tolerate them? Get rid just like you would with similar vermin

Seeing them smiling and laughing made me want to drop the three of them in a massive vat of a mixture of human and dog shite. Cow slurry is too good for them. Hateful scumbags. The police will never forget what those three cnts did mark my words.

These fellas hate any "authority".Police,Firemen,Ambulance.
Their daily purpose is to teal,often from the most vulnerable,ie,old women;hence the roofing/tarmacing work.

They will feel no remorse apart from getting caught. They will come out whilst still young men,to do it all again.

Quite what do they have to fear in prison?

I can't believe the footage I've seen of them laughing.
You just hope they'll end up one day crying their eyes out whilst hot pokers are working away at their evil bodies.

Scum.

legoman said:

What would leaving their cell door open do?

They will be regarded as heroes by the majority of inmates there.

Neath_Jack said:
legoman said:

Fair point that.

These 'travellers' do not consider themselves part of society. They do not believe they have do behave to the morals and laws of a civil society. Police find it hard to deal with them in the law. As I see it they are not part of society, that are not bound by its laws. Thievery is not a cultural or religious practice. As such why should society treat them with the rights that its citizens possess?

Professor said:
These 'travellers' do not consider themselves part of society. They do not believe they have do behave to the morals and laws of a civil society. Police find it hard to deal with them in the law. As I see it they are not part of society, that are not bound by its laws. Thievery is not a cultural or religious practice. As such why should society treat them with the rights that its citizens possess?

Cut their thumbs off.

Lived in Newbury and Thatcham, there was a club in Thatcham on the A4 that was legendary for the Friday cheap drinks. Took these types to court on a number of occasions, got into a few out-of-court-brawls after prosecution...very sad story this :(

Neath_Jack said:
legoman said:

3 eighteen year olds in a grown man's prison......?

Who needs soap.

legoman said:
Neath_Jack said:

3 eighteen year olds in a grown man's prison......?

Who needs soap.

They'll be heroes.

Can't you remember the Harry Roberts song that used to be sung down the Vetch (amongst many other football grounds)?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back