• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andrew Harper’s killers

The more I see and read of this I’d like to take them down to the beach when the tide is due in,cut their hands and feet off and leave them lying at the oceans edge.

Darran said:
The more I see and read of this I’d like to take them down to the beach when the tide is due in,cut their hands and feet off and leave them lying at the oceans edge.

Or they could be tied behind a speeding car...

Seriously not, but that is the contempt they showed to Andrew Harper. Horrific way to die.

Darran said:

Seriously not, but that is the contempt they showed to Andrew Harper. Horrific way to die.

Professor said:
Darran said:

It’s really making my blood boil.

Darran said:
Professor said:

It’s really making my blood boil.

I see that Darran. I know how you value life as I think most of us here do. What they did, and I think they knew exactly what they did, is subhuman.

Neath_Jack said:
legoman said:
3 eighteen year olds in a grown man's prison......?

Who needs soap.

They'll be heroes.

Can't you remember the Harry Roberts song that used to be sung down the Vetch (amongst many other football grounds)?

There are lots of seriously violent criminals who, whilst being on the other side of the law, would never want this to happen to a police officer. They also hate this 'minority' as much as the rest of us.

What on earth were that jury thinking, but there again one was dismissed for waving and saying goodnight boys earlier in the trial.

They were jumping up and down celebrating on the video link from Belmarsh when the verdict of manslaughter was announced.

Utter scum!

BanosSwan said:
Neath_Jack said:
They'll be heroes.

Can't you remember the Harry Roberts song that used to be sung down the Vetch (amongst many other football grounds)?

There are lots of seriously violent criminals who, whilst being on the other side of the law, would never want this to happen to a police officer. They also hate this 'minority' as much as the rest of us.

The majority of "seriously violent criminals", are career criminals, they detest the police. Those with any compassion will be in a very small minority. Don't forget, a prison is full of alpha males who are out to prove they are the nastiest, baddest people on the planet. Their natural enemy are the boys in blue.

There will also be plenty of travellers in the nick as well.

Their mouths and cockiness will get them into trouble no doubt, but it won't be for killing the policeman.

And when you say hate them (in a general reference to travellers) as much as the rest of "us", you ain't speaking for me.

Some of the travellers where i live, donated quite a bit to our local community hub to ensure the vulnerable didn't go hungry during the lockdown. There are good and bad in all walks of life, no doubting that those three scumbags are a waste of oxygen.

These lads are not unique.Thousands are right out there milling around, causing havoc and death to anyone who gets in their way.If they get caught,they use the very system for which they have contempt.

It's how we deal with these people that defines us and right now,we don't seem to be doing that well.

16 years for the driver and 13 years for two others.

Nice to read a sympathetic thread without the disgusting comments of the few sad acts booted off here recently. RIP PC Harper. So sad.

Belfy said:
Nice to read a sympathetic thread without the disgusting comments of the few sad acts booted off here recently. RIP PC Harper. So sad.

Well said. Threads that are about showing compassion should never ever be allowed to descend into a vile torrent of comments. If that happens they should be cleaned up and locked there and then.

Such a tragic case, the footage from inside the unmarked car is harrowing and I feel terribly sorry for all those lives that have been impacted by this.

J_B said:
16 years for the driver and 13 years for two others.

The 4th man got 2 years for planning to steal a quad bike. So a Policeman's life is worth 8 quad bikes according to the judge! British justice....

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back