• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone else still waiting for the ticket email?

dlr2006

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
The other person in my bubble has received theirs, but I haven't... getting a bit itchy

No need to panic they said to email them if you haven’t had the ticket to print by 12 noon tomorrow

Not had mine yet but plenty of time until tomorrow midday.

dlr2006 said:
The other person in my bubble has received theirs, but I haven't... getting a bit itchy

I am sure if you are in a bubble and one email address all tickets go to that email address

My ticket email arrived overnight North lower, don’t think I have ever sat in there for any game previously. I hope everyone else’s has arrived and the worries are over.

Pacemaker said:
dlr2006 said:

I am sure if you are in a bubble and one email address all tickets go to that email address

Yes correct.

dlr2006 said:

If you were added onto you bubble's application then you will have been successful as well. You need to fill out the health questionnaire with your details then email the club asap

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back