• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone gone to Cardiff for the wrestling?

For any sad bastards who want to watch it's on BT Sport 2

I wouldn't go to my back garden for the wrestling.

I was in Cardiff yesterday. There were groups of grown men walking round wearing plastic WWE belts.

Jackfath said:
I was in Cardiff yesterday. There were groups of grown men walking round wearing plastic WWE belts.

That's a sobering site I bet Fath.
In your opinion do you think some people are living a false life by doing such a thing?

Jackfath said:

That was the soul crew you saw.

dickythorpe said:
Jackfath said:

That's a sobering site I bet Fath.
In your opinion do you think some people are living a false life by doing such a thing?

Live and let live, I say. However, I found it quite amusing. I've just watched a bit of it on BT Sport and it's rammed full of men ohhhing and arrring at role play.

I know there's some wrestling fans on this site, I'd like them to educate me.

Swanjaxs said:
Niigata Jack said:
I hope not unless those that have gone are 12yr olds :shock: :lol:

niamhsdaddy-big-daddy.gif

Fuking brilliant, total athlete's 10 pints before and after, then a bucket full of sausage and chips :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Daddy poor twat couldn't walk to the bar to get a round in and running for a bus was....... :lol:

My mate went to see Star Wars in the cinema.

I said 'you know that isn't real right?'

I watched the end of that. I have no clue what I've just seen. Utterly bizarre. Perhaps that's the attraction?

My eldest used to love the wrestling. Some of the stunts they used to do weren't for the faint hearted - barbed wire 3 by 2s, diving off cages 2 stories high etc. I remember once there was match in a supermarket where one of them was flung into the vegetable stand - hilarious - like silent comedy slapstick.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TcpHhmQ2M-M&feature=share

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back