• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Are Trump and his chums pedos?

Darran said:
Hell of a thread this is.

https://twitter.com/louisemensch/status/1289203159911370758?s=21

Blimey. Not like Louise Mensch is a left-winger either. Some pretty serious allegations.

This doesn’t look good either.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jul/31/underage-girl-forced-to-have-sex-with-prince-andrew-us-court-document-jeffrey-epstein?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium=&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

She is a bit weird, and I speak from personal experience.

Trump's got form for this kind of thing, yet Bill Clinton has spent more time on that island than Robinson Crusoe did on his.

Lots of people from all over the rich and influential spectrum regardless of political leaning will be shitting bullets, and quite rightly.

Tummer said:
Belfy said:
She is a bit weird, and I speak from personal experience.

I don't even know who she is, but she's blocked me.

If you don’t know who she is, how can she possibly have blocked you? Or, indeed, how would you know if she had?

Darran said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
If you don’t know who she is, how can she possibly have blocked you? Or, indeed, how would you know if she had?

By clicking on the tweet.

Yeah, but given she’s not blocking people for clicking on her tweet, she’s blocked him for a reason. Normally, 5e reason involves someone saying something that’s not welcome.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:
By clicking on the tweet.

Yeah, but given she’s not blocking people for clicking on her tweet, she’s blocked him for a reason. Normally, 5e reason involves someone saying something that’s not welcome.

Well in reality Lis yes but that’s not the way it works. I’m blocked by people I’ve never heard of,mentioned or tweeted.

Darran said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Well in reality Lis yes but that’s not the way it works. I’m blocked by people I’ve never heard of,mentioned or tweeted.

Yeah but how? That’s what I’m asking. Louise Mensch isn’t searching twitter for random Trumpies and blocking them. There must be a link somewhere otherwise there’s no way of her seeing the twitter account in the first place. There is with a promoted account as they get shoved on to trending topics, but not otherwise.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back