• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Aussie rugby and crowds

scorcher

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Watching the australian rugby league on sky which I think is great, My point however is: Why have they got massive crowds in attendance and no masks and not forgetting its autumn there?
I guess their tougher mentally and can make their own decisions or herd immunity.

Hardly any cases. No critical cases at all at the moment. 20 Covid deaths in the last 6 months. Rugby internationals against New Zealand had capacity crowds months ago.

They have things under control.

J_B said:
Hardly any cases. No critical cases at all at the moment. 20 Covid deaths in the last 6 months. Rugby internationals against New Zealand had capacity crowds months ago.

Well my cousin lives in Perth.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/23/perth-to-enter-snap-three-day-lockdown-after-covid-spreads-from-hotel-quarantine-into-community

Do you think we will be able to go back in august like on mass like I am seeing out there? Bearing in mind our "experts" are predicting a third wave in Autumn cos of the variants ?

scorcher said:
Do you think we will be able to go back in august like on mass like I am seeing out there? Bearing in mind our "experts" are predicting a third wave in Autumn cos of the variants ?

I'm very interested to know why you have emphasised the word experts in inverted commas? Is it because you don't believe our virologists are adequately qualified in their field, or is it because you think our experts are somehow inferior to experts in other countries? Just curious.

BrynCartwright said:
scorcher said:

I'm very interested to know why you have emphasised the word experts in inverted commas? Is it because you don't believe our virologists are adequately qualified in their field, or is it because you think our experts are somehow inferior to experts in other countries? Just curious.

He thinks he is the expert because he’s read some stuff on twatter by “experts”.

Darran said:
J_B said:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/23/perth-to-enter-snap-three-day-lockdown-after-covid-spreads-from-hotel-quarantine-into-community

Spent some time in Fremantle, which is the port that serves Perth, I’ve never forgotten my time there even though it’s over 50 years ago. I may tell you about it one day.😄

Darran said:
J_B said:

And that’s exactly why they’ve got it under control.

scorcher said:
Watching the australian rugby league on sky which I think is great, My point however is: Why have they got massive crowds in attendance and no masks and not forgetting its autumn there?
I guess their tougher mentally and can make their own decisions or herd immunity.

NZ and Australia introduced strict restrictions at the outset of the pandemic and things like closed borders, quarantines have largely remained in place.in the main people listened, observed the rules and bingo. Pubs are open, restaurants are open, flights have resumed between NZ and Oz, sport is back on. We on the other hand....

I do not think I am an expert ,Debate it in a civil way.After all it is very important for the future of ordinary people ,when this furlough ends.https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/11/uk-government-model-states-the-fully-vaccinated-will-dominate-deaths-in-3rd-wave-and-they-will-blame-children-and-unvaccinated-for-it/ Have a read of this it may be fake .So judge for yourselves (I didnt know this website existed until two days ago so as I say it may be fake.)

scorcher said:
I do not think I am an expert ,Debate it in a civil way.After all it is very important for the future of ordinary people ,when this furlough ends.https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/11/uk-government-model-states-the-fully-vaccinated-will-dominate-deaths-in-3rd-wave-and-they-will-blame-children-and-unvaccinated-for-it/ Have a read of this it may be fake .So judge for yourselves (I didnt know this website existed until two days ago so as I say it may be fake.)

Ah good. Another link to a mental conspiracy theory website. Just what the world needs.

scorcher said:

That website has been around for a while..

Only reason for any third wave would be cos of the selfish cvnts refusing to get jabbed. If Boris does his job with the borders and along with literally nobody dying cos of covid here, thers no reason not to open up as we should be doing. There are more cases of fckn gonorrhea than covid atm.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back