• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Barnsley ticket priority for those who didn’t take refunds?

DJack said:
monmouth said:
I get this, but isn’t the point that in probability terms I’m risking my life to a far greater extent just driving down and back than actually going to the game, so on that theory I should never drive anywhere, ever?

I more concerned for your blood pressure when posting. :lol:

:lol: I’d reduce my health risk by driving to Brecon on the wrong side of the road, having 14 pints and driving back compared to watching the dreadful shite Cooper’s been serving up.

DJack said:
monmouth said:
I get this, but isn’t the point that in probability terms I’m risking my life to a far greater extent just driving down and back than actually going to the game, so on that theory I should never drive anywhere, ever?

I more concerned for your blood pressure when posting. :lol:

Cheeky mare ! :D :D

airedale said:
monmouth said:
“Season ticket holders who accept the streaming option and leave their money in the club will receive priority access back to the Liberty Stadium when  crowds  are able to return. This is not a guarantee of access as numbers may be restricted by Welsh Government. ”

Yep, that was always very clear. I wonder how many of us there are to go into the lottery.

Plus the possibility that you attend normally with someone else, for example your partner, and only one of you gets a ticket, might make you turn down the offer.

It gave me the option to link up to 3 extra ticket, so I assume you'd go into the ballot as a block.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
airedale said:
Plus the possibility that you attend normally with someone else, for example your partner, and only one of you gets a ticket, might make you turn down the offer.

It gave me the option to link up to 3 extra ticket, so I assume you'd go into the ballot as a block.

She registered in the ballot earlier, and it just needed us to have our seazies linked.

airedale said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

She registered in the ballot earlier, and it just needed us to have our seazies linked.

Are you all living at the same address?

airedale said:
PSumbler said:
Are you all living at the same address?

Yes, but don’t know if that counts?

I think it does from the way it read. Thats your household bubble so as long as you are all entitled to apply you can apply together and will be sat together (I think)

And I assume it wouldn't have let you add them if they weren't entitled to be added (but that's an assumption :lol: )

Why are they calling it a ballot? Surely it's a prize draw or a raffle? A ballot is a private or public VOTE.

Bluenile said:
Why are they calling it a ballot? Surely it's a prize draw or a raffle? A ballot is a private or public VOTE.

:roll: jesus wept

I thought I read that if you applied and were successful with multiple linked entries that you would not be sat together.

PSumbler said:
airedale said:
Yes, but don’t know if that counts?

I think it does from the way it read. Thats your household bubble so as long as you are all entitled to apply you can apply together and will be sat together (I think)

And I assume it wouldn't have let you add them if they weren't entitled to be added (but that's an assumption :lol: )
I entered for me and a friend who is not at all computer savvy.
It just asked for his surname and ST number and checked his eligibility. It said we were both eligible and accepted us into the ballot ?
Needless to say he is not related and we live at different addresses

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back