• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Beaten by the better side

I thought Brentford were a a good side but not as fantastic as some are making out. We were unlucky in that first leg not to win by more than one goal.
That first half tonight won the game for them, our defence was dreadful and Gallagher should have scored to bring the scores level. Then to concede so early in the second half just sealed the game for them..very disappointed. There will be a lot of work required to keep us in this division after next season.
A word about the Brentford manager..a classless knob head.

sainthelens said:
Losing 3-2 over 2 legs to a side that finished 11 points in front of us, having a manager who is clearly still learning along with a young side.....its probably the best we could have hoped for. As PJ says, Brentford are a better side , but the manager I'd a total cvnt. So will be wishing Fulham well in the final.
Enjoy the summer gents. Stay safe. And if there is 1 positive....at least we have the derbies to look forward too.

Where is the evidence that our manager is learning?

We will have learnt a lot.
The squad we have would have been exposed IN the PL.
It was a game too far for us last night.

I still can't believe we made the play offs to be honest!

Anyway, no doubt we'll be losing a few and gaining a few.
I think we have to trust in some of the academy/under 23 squad and blood them.
We haven't got lots of cash but we've got a spirit there.
Cooper will be better for this , his first foray into management at senior level will have done him so much good.

We need some more physical and vocal players.
Whether they come from outside or can be unearthed inside remains to be seen.

Swansea 'till I die.

Been saying it since they shafted us down here. Brentford are the best team in this division. The speed with which they pass the ball, the variety and intelligence of their forwards movement, it's almost like watching us used to be.

It's just a shame that their manager is such a dick or I could cheerfully back them for promotion.

You gave a decent account of yourselves. Have you got Ayew and Brewster next season? It says a lot about us in the playoffs that we were 40/1 to go through with paddy power last night. The wife will freak out if she knew i lumped the 5k we had for a cheeky trip abroad....she will be buzzing mind when the good news comes in later tonight. :D

Really disappointed. I know we can play alot better. Certain players never turned turned up. Fulton, Grimes and VDH were poor. We need to build on this season but without Ayew, Gallager and Brewster I fear the worse.

As the thread says so good luck next season you had a great late charge to get there think the best 2 teams will make up the final for a change.

No argument they are a good side, but they weren't that good last night, we played them wrong first half, ffs we had a 1-0 lead , and as stated before some of our players didn't turn up! Their defence is fragile, all even or better 2nd half we could have capitalised on that.

yep their Managers a nob, just look at his stance in the after match talk on Sky, if they go up. it"ll be a one season wonder, if they dont, they are going to lose a couple of players .

Bill the bee said:
As the thread says so good luck next season you had a great late charge to get there think the best 2 teams will make up the final for a change.

I hope Fulham spank you & Mitrović gives your manager a boot up the arse.

You come across as self righteous prick, I used to have time for Brentford as a club seems they think they are turning into something they are not.

Similar club to Leyton Orient in general Londoners 2nd team.

Bill the bee said:

Good luck in the final. Had many a good year working with the community scheme there during my university days.

PencoedJack said:
Bill the bee said:

You come across as self righteous prick, I used to have time for Brentford as a club seems they think they are turning into something they are not.

Thanks very much for your kind words enjoy school holidays and try and concentrate on getting good results.

benny said:
You gave a decent account of yourselves. Have you got Ayew and Brewster next season? It says a lot about us in the playoffs that we were 40/1 to go through with paddy power last night. The wife will freak out if she knew i lumped the 5k we had for a cheeky trip abroad....she will be buzzing mind when the good news comes in later tonight. :D

You have a wife🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bill the bee said:

Arrogant prick.

Fireboy said:
benny said:

You have a wife🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also known as his sister

Bill the bee said:
PencoedJack said:

Thanks very much for your kind words enjoy school holidays and try and concentrate on getting good results.

Patronising pr1ck.
Good ol Griffin Park eh.

Fecking shithole in a cess pit with people desperate to get out of the town.

Handy for aeroplane spotters though

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back