• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Beaten by the better side

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:
Don’t fret about pencoed jack, mid 50’s and no life but likes to try and give it large on here, still goes to stare at away fans etc..
Enjoy your success, hope to see you in the final but don’t think we will overcome Fulham.

" mid 50's and no life but likes to try and give it large on here" ...

Glasshouses Benny, glasshouses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Benny should stop fantasying about blokes on the internet.

Mark my words the Pencoed Cardiff lot wouldn’t give Benny the time of day some decent lads unlike this sad fuker.

PencoedJack said:
Swanjaxs said:
" mid 50's and no life but likes to try and give it large on here" ...

Glasshouses Benny, glasshouses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Benny should stop fantasying about blokes on the internet.

Mark my words the Pencoed Cardiff lot wouldn’t give Benny the time of day some decent lads unlike this sad fuker.
Both him and that tw@t ccfctom both shithouses pal. Keyboard warriors the phrase I think. When confronted they clam up. Pair of cvnts.

sainthelens said:
benny said:
I don’t give it large do I? I give it little and take it large you mean! :lol:
And I’m mid 40’s and look young unlike pencoed jack who is looking more like 60 these days according to my bluebird friends in pencoed who he’s scared of. :roll: the chubby little warrior he is..... :roll:
Would love a quiet pint with you Benny. And finally wipe that fckn smirk off.

Bookmarked

I used to like Brentford but their smug attitude including that bastard manager ,who not only threw the ball away but tried to trip our player as well :twisted: fuk em I hope Fulham smash them in the final :D

sainthelens said:
benny said:
I don’t give it large do I? I give it little and take it large you mean! :lol:
And I’m mid 40’s and look young unlike pencoed jack who is looking more like 60 these days according to my bluebird friends in pencoed who he’s scared of. :roll: the chubby little warrior he is..... :roll:
Would love a quiet pint with you Benny. And finally wipe that fckn smirk off.

You'd have to wipe the dribble off his chin first mate :lol:

Bill the bee said:
Sa2 jack said:
Patronising pr1ck.
Good ol Griffin Park eh.

Fecking shithole in a cess pit with people desperate to get out of the town.

Handy for aeroplane spotters though

Thought this was a decent fans forum but there are some sad people on here that far outweigh the sensible so I’m out of here.Dont bother replying as you will be talking to yourself.

Morning :wave_tone3:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back