• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Beaten by the better side

Sa2 jack said:
Bill the bee said:
Thanks very much for your kind words enjoy school holidays and try and concentrate on getting good results.

Patronising pr1ck.
Good ol Griffin Park eh.

Fecking shithole in a cess pit with people desperate to get out of the town.

Handy for aeroplane spotters though

Thought this was a decent fans forum but there are some sad people on here that far outweigh the sensible so I’m out of here.Dont bother replying as you will be talking to yourself.

I couldn't see any weakness in their players last night.

From goalkeeper to striker, they were very good, and played as a team.

That Pontus Jansen is a dirty c*nt mind, before he stuck his elbow into Ayew, he tried to do it to Gallagher as well, but Gallagher slipped / ducked so it didn't connect.

And it's already been said about their manager, horrible arrogant bellend.

Bill the bee said:
Sa2 jack said:
Patronising pr1ck.
Good ol Griffin Park eh.

Fecking shithole in a cess pit with people desperate to get out of the town.

Handy for aeroplane spotters though

Thought this was a decent fans forum but there are some sad people on here that far outweigh the sensible so I’m out of here.Dont bother replying as you will be talking to yourself.

Hello-Is it me you 're looking for?

Neath_Jack said:

That Pontus Jansen is a dirty c*nt mind, before he stuck his elbow into Ayew, he tried to do it to Gallagher as well, but Gallagher slipped / ducked so it didn't connect.

They're a very good team at this level, but so were Norwich :eek:

Personally wasn't overly impressed with their back four over the 2 games; even we made plenty of chances and Jansson, especially, has mistakes in him (see the penalty in the 1st leg and the goal in the 2nd leg). Their midfield is no great shakes, especially Jensen, just a bit of hacker, and they are totally reliant on the skill / pace of their front three ... BMW my arse, they certainly aren't going to find PL teams / defences anywhere near as crap as the current Championship.

Anyway, good luck to them getting to the PL, but (probably) Fulham in a tight, tense Wembley final with that tw@t Mitrovic scoring via his arse will no doubt just get over the line.

It would be just like the fixture tombola to have us playing Brentford in their first game at their spanking new stadium :lol:

Neath_Jack said:

Agree with that. They are a very good side all over. Wouldn't mind a Jansen type player in our side.

benny said:
You gave a decent account of yourselves. Have you got Ayew and Brewster next season? It says a lot about us in the playoffs that we were 40/1 to go through with paddy power last night. The wife will freak out if she knew i lumped the 5k we had for a cheeky trip abroad....she will be buzzing mind when the good news comes in later tonight. :D

If you don’t win your bet benny, you’ll be buzzing all right. In 2 weeks time when the police find you in the shed with an axe in your head!

Bill the bee said:
PencoedJack said:
I hope Fulham spank you & Mitrović gives your manager a boot up the arse.

You come across as self righteous prick, I used to have time for Brentford as a club seems they think they are turning into something they are not.

Similar club to Leyton Orient in general Londoners 2nd team.

Thanks very much for your kind words enjoy school holidays and try and concentrate on getting good results.

Don’t fret about pencoed jack, mid 50’s and no life but likes to try and give it large on here, still goes to stare at away fans etc..
Enjoy your success, hope to see you in the final but don’t think we will overcome Fulham.

airedale said:
benny said:
You gave a decent account of yourselves. Have you got Ayew and Brewster next season? It says a lot about us in the playoffs that we were 40/1 to go through with paddy power last night. The wife will freak out if she knew i lumped the 5k we had for a cheeky trip abroad....she will be buzzing mind when the good news comes in later tonight. :D

If you don’t win your bet benny, you’ll be buzzing all right. In 2 weeks time when the police find you in the shed with an axe in your head!

It’s alright I’ve got a back up plan.....another bet for the champions league

benny said:

Got to admire your sense of humour, Benny. You've got as much chance of going through as I have of shagging Scarlet Johansson.

Pegojack said:
benny said:

Got to admire your sense of humour, Benny. You've got as much chance of going through as I have of shagging Scarlet Johansson.

No one will believe me, but people say my wife looks like scarlet....I’m a fortunate phucker with the women, always have been for some reason. Charming, handsome, respectful and funny.....the cardiff version of saint helens I am :lol: :cool:

benny said:
Pegojack said:

No one will believe me, but people say my wife looks like scarlet....I’m a fortunate phucker with the women, always have been for some reason. Charming, handsome, respectful and funny.....the cardiff version of saint helens I am :lol: :cool:

It's your six fingers... You've got an extra one to stick up her bum.

benny said:
Pegojack said:

You mean Scarlet Moffat, the one with head like Shergar.

benny said:
Bill the bee said:

Don’t fret about pencoed jack, mid 50’s and no life but likes to try and give it large on here, still goes to stare at away fans etc..
Enjoy your success, hope to see you in the final but don’t think we will overcome Fulham.

" mid 50's and no life but likes to try and give it large on here" ...

Glasshouses Benny, glasshouses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

I don’t give it large do I? I give it little and take it large you mean! :lol:
And I’m mid 40’s and look young unlike pencoed jack who is looking more like 60 these days according to my bluebird friends in pencoed who he’s scared of. :roll: the chubby little warrior he is..... :roll:

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

I don’t give it large do I? I give it little and take it large you mean! :lol:
And I’m mid 40’s and look young unlike pencoed jack who is looking more like 60 these days according to my bluebird friends in pencoed who he’s scared of. :roll: the chubby little warrior he is..... :roll:
Would love a quiet pint with you Benny. And finally wipe that fckn smirk off.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back