• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ben Hamer and Korey Smith leaving

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 1,929
Swanjaxs said:
Wrong keeper sent packing imho

This.

For me, this is one of the big tests facing Martin in the summer. My faith in him will go down considerably if he doesn't act to upgrade our keeper. We all have the evidence of our own eyes to rely on, Fisher is not the answer.

Not surprised to see Hamer or Smith leaving in the summer.
Hamer was a good keeper for Cooper but isn't suited for the way that RM wants to play.
Smith is a willing worker but isn't suited to an attacking role and has Ntcham, Downes and Grimes ahead of him in the defensive roles.

This summer will be a huge one for the recruitment team to get right to avoid going backwards after an overall very strong recruitment last summer.

bakajack said:
Hamer was a good keeper for Cooper but isn't suited for the way that RM wants to play.
Smith is a willing worker but isn't suited to an attacking role and has Ntcham, Downes and Grimes ahead of him in the defensive roles.

This summer will be a huge one for the recruitment team to get right to avoid going backwards after an overall very strong recruitment last summer.

My issue is, wasn't the majority of last years recruitment done by Scott, Allen, and Martin? The two cogs of that wheel have now left.

I'm starting to have my doubts about Winter too, Cooper and Allen's working relationships have come to a bitter end with him, and possibly Scott's aswell? Big summer and I hope they know what they are doing, because their wont be any money in the coffers for me these MK Dons lads I'm certain, even if we do sell like crazy.

Risc said:
bakajack said:

My issue is, wasn't the majority of last years recruitment done by Scott, Allen, and Martin? The two cogs of that wheel have now left.

I'm starting to have my doubts about Winter too, Cooper and Allen's working relationships have come to a bitter end with him, and possibly Scott's aswell? Big summer and I hope they know what they are doing, because their wont be any money in the coffers for me these MK Dons lads I'm certain, even if we do sell like crazy.

If memory serves Hudds fans thought Winter was a real dud. Arrogant, dictatorial and not very effective, with no real skill at dealing with people. Whatever Birch’s failings, he gave a real sense he knew what he was doing and had the power and capability to do it.

Pegojack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Wrong keeper sent packing imho

This.

For me, this is one of the big tests facing Martin in the summer. My faith in him will go down considerably if he doesn't act to upgrade our keeper. We all have the evidence of our own eyes to rely on, Fisher is not the answer.

He can’t do it can he? It’s his man…he just has to stick with him as long as he can.

monmouth said:
Risc said:

If memory serves Hudds fans thought Winter was a real dud. Arrogant, dictatorial and not very effective, with no real skill at dealing with people. Whatever Birch’s failings, he gave a real sense he knew what he was doing and had the power and capability to do it.

Yeah I recall the Hudds fans comments on Winter which is the reason for my concern with latest developments. Birch always seemed a class act to me.

bakajack said:

Hamer never played a match for Cooper.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back