• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Betting Thread

Chelsea, Wba, Sheffield United, Blackpool.

That's what I am going for today, pays 10.5-1 on 365.

Saturday footy five homes acca.

Arsenal, Barnet, Forest Green, Livingston, Peterhead

Prices at just under 6’s.

Saturday footy five homes acca.

Arsenal, Barnet, Forest Green, Livingston, Peterhead

Prices at just under 6’s.
Unlucky with that one, I see Peterhead let you down.

My picks were abysmal, yesterday.

Today I am going for Villa, Swans, Spurs, pays just under 12-1 on 365.

Unlucky with that one, I see Peterhead let you down.

My picks were abysmal, yesterday.

Today I am going for Villa, Swans, Spurs, pays just under 12-1 on 365.
When the Arsenal goal went in on 94 I thought it was job done, but I hadn’t clocked the Clyde equaliser.

As for Spurs, it’s impossible to predict which one will turn up. I have a 2-1 Man Utd win in my Super Six.

When the Arsenal goal went in on 94 I thought it was job done, but I hadn’t clocked the Clyde equaliser.

As for Spurs, it’s impossible to predict which one will turn up. I have a 2-1 Man Utd win in my Super Six.

I take it from the comment on the Arsenal game that you do not use one of the 2 goals up sites?

You should take a look coops, you can just relax if one of your picks goes 2 up, instead of sweating if the opposition pulls one back, and makes it 2-1 with 20 minutes to go.

I find the difference in odds with the 2 goal payout not too bad, take for example my picks for today Swans, Spurs, Villa.

Now looking at the Coral website, the odds without the 2 goal payout for that treble is 12.6-1, and the odds for the 2 goal payout are 10.34-1.

I take it from the comment on the Arsenal game that you do not use one of the 2 goals up sites?

You should take a look coops, you can just relax if one of your picks goes 2 up, instead of sweating if the opposition pulls one back, and makes it 2-1 with 20 minutes to go.

I find the difference in odds with the 2 goal payout not too bad, take for example my picks for today Swans, Spurs, Villa.

Now looking at the Coral website, the odds without the 2 goal payout for that treble is 12.6-1, and the odds for the 2 goal payout are 10.34-1.
I can’t keep up with all these build a bet, acca tracker, double boost, two goal payout, super smashing great concepts. More often than not I’m using a coupon from the bookies in the village.

I can’t keep up with all these build a bet, acca tracker, double boost, two goal payout, super smashing great concepts. More often than not I’m using a coupon from the bookies in the village.
Don't mention bet builders. :censored:

Funnily enough part of the reason I signed up with 365, was for their 2 up payout, yet more often than not, I find myself doing bet builders. Certainly adds a bit of extra excitement to the game, but nothing more infuriating than seeing the player you need to make another shot on target, being subbed on the 62nd minute. :sick:

Ipswich, United, Swans. Just shy of 18/1. Probably not printing money but I’ll have a sniff anyway.

Fancy a couple today.

3.55 Catterick Bill's Baar 7/2
2.20 Muss Cashlyn Cavalier 2/1

Fancy these on the footy today.
West ham win
West Brom win
Wrexham win
Wolves double chance ( not to lose)

Pays around 8/1

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online