• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Betting Thread

Fancy the Varian yard to get a quick across card double today. Something they've done many times like this.
4.45 Doncaster Gulya 9/4
4.58 Salisbury Jowddah 6/5

Saturday footy five homes acca.

Germany, Netherlands, Wrexham, Barrow, Crewe.

Prices at approx 7/1
That was unlucky, I see Barrow let you down with Swindon equalising in the eighth minute of stoppage time. :(

For today I fancy a little 4 fold, Aston Villa, Derby, Sunderland, Reading. Pays 9.17/1 on 365.

Also I will try the promotion on 365 later (do A ten pound bet builder and money back in bet credits, if it loses), I'm quite fond of bet builders, but they are very hard to get, but with the promotion, I don't mind it so much, because if it fails they give you the money back in free bets, so what I normally do is, if the bet is winning and the cash out is over 25 I take it. If it's down, use the free bets for the Sunday games.

That was unlucky, I see Barrow let you down with Swindon equalising in the eighth minute of stoppage time. :(

For today I fancy a little 4 fold, Aston Villa, Derby, Sunderland, Reading. Pays 9.17/1 on 365.

Also I will try the promotion on 365 later (do A ten pound bet builder and money back in bet credits, if it loses), I'm quite fond of bet builders, but they are very hard to get, but with the promotion, I don't mind it so much, because if it fails they give you the money back in free bets, so what I normally do is, if the bet is winning and the cash out is over 25 I take it. If it's down, use the free bets for the Sunday games.
Friggin disgraceful 😂

And two weeks before that I got shafted by a disallowed goal which was a foot over the line.

Haven’t yet had a look for today.

Friggin disgraceful 😂

And two weeks before that I got shafted by a disallowed goal which was a foot over the line.

Haven’t yet had a look for today.
I had included Barrow in a treble I did with Wrexham and Notts Co, but didn't like the look of things so cashed out with IIRC ten mins to go.

Saturday footy five homes acca.

Brighton, Liverpool, Villa, Man City, Forest Green

Prices at approx 4.5/1

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members