• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Biden

He won't be running for president again , time for someone younger

Biden
Truss
Putin
Those pricks running China/N.Korea

How the fck are any of us still alive ?

sainthelens said:
Biden
Truss
Putin

Don't forget Bolsonaro, another dangerous prick :eek:

sainthelens said:
Biden
Truss
Putin

Don't think there's ever been another time in my lifetime where the World has been so close to mortal danger as it is now!

Worrying times. :shock:

Best_loser said:

If Kamala Harris hadn't been such a shitshow he'd probably have been replaced already to be honest.

Dr. Winston said:
Best_loser said:

If Kamala Harris hadn't been such a shitshow he'd probably have been replaced already to be honest.

Whatever happened to her? I don't follow US politics much, but wasn't she the future?

monmouth said:
Whatever happened to her? I don't follow US politics much, but wasn't she the future?

I think she Kwartenged her first year in office and has mostly been quietly sidelined since.

Dr. Winston said:
monmouth said:

I think she Kwartenged her first year in office and has mostly been quietly sidelined since.

But still marginally btter than pence who was hunted by the Capitol Hill rioters with a view to hanging him to save his boss... and he thought nothing of this!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back