• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Black Miners with Nathan Blake

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,693
It does but I can’t stand the prick and his Caaaaardiff drawl so I can’t watch it. Shame.

I'm recording it.

Dunno if it's related but that recent one about Welsh rugby union players switching codes was good. The WRU didn't emerge from it too well (Shocker, eh?).

Squarebear said:
I'm recording it.

Dunno if it's related but that recent one about Welsh rugby union players switching codes was good. The WRU didn't emerge from it too well (Shocker, eh?).

I watched that it was very good, I thought my cousin might have been in it but he wasn’t.

Next up...

Nathan explores the history of amusement arcades in South Wales

Swanjaxs said:
Next up...

Nathan explores the history of amusement arcades in South Wales

And whether eating too many Claaarks pies makes you talk like a tw@t.

exiledclaseboy said:
It does but I can’t stand the prick and his Caaaaardiff drawl so I can’t watch it. Shame.

It's a weird Newport cross Cardiff accent.

exiledclaseboy said:

Lol. I saw it and thought the same, as in that looks interesting, and then I gave it a swerve when I weighed up interesting against listening to Nathan Blake.

To be fair to Blakey, he's always come across as decent when talking about the Swans. Couldn'y say the same about Jason Mohammed or that turbo clunge Abbandonato.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back