• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bloody French...

• Thread starter Samba
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,298

Samba

First Team Player
Reaction score
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1480889/emmanuel-macron-Afghanistan-refugee-Afghan-migrants-eu-ursula-von-der-leyen

...putting themselves first, not thinking of these poor foreigners, only thinking of the French people 🤔 What do they think is going to happen...Afghans will flood their country? Start having rights listened to before their own people? Have the Muslim religion pushed on them, with mosques built everywhere? Paying out millions to these foreigners...oh wait a minute, that's already happened in the UK due to the lefty ponces previously running the show...if only we listened half a century ago eh guys 🤔 Not fussed on the French myself, but their thinking is spot on here 👍

France will allow them safe passage as usual, over 800 made the crossing on Saturday alone, whatever your or anyones thoughts on the issue it will continue for years to come .

There is no doubt Govts will have to make plans for the inevitable.

swan65split said:
France will allow them safe passage as usual, over 800 made the crossing on Saturday alone, whatever your or anyones thoughts on the issue it will continue for years to come .

Don't feed the troll. If everyone ignores him, with any luck the thick tw*t will get bored and feck off.

Pegojack said:
swan65split said:

Don't feed the troll. If everyone ignores him, with any luck the thick tw*t will get bored and feck off.

Thick is the right word. Western country with the highest population of Muslims (as %). Not the UK, not the US. Yes, France

Lots of North Africans in France, well there seemed to be the last time I was there.

Trampie said:
Lots of North Africans in France, well there seemed to be the last time I was there.

Go to Marseilles-huge North African/Arabic population. Parts of Paris too. Many high profile Muslims in French football- Zidane, Kante and even Paul Pogba is a muslim convert.

Professor said:
Trampie said:

Go to Marseilles-huge North African/Arabic population. Parts of Paris too. Many high profile Muslims in French football- Zidane, Kante and even Paul Pogba is a muslim convert.
Yes indeed, I have noticed in both Marseilles and Paris that is why I commented.

Pegojack said:
swan65split said:

Thick 😁😁😁

Professor said:
Pegojack said:

Thick is the right word. Western country with the highest population of Muslims (as %). Not the UK, not the US. Yes, France

That's correct you stupid prìck, now they've had enough...my point.

PS If you're a professor then I'm dgt 🙈

Samba said:
Professor said:

I am. And you are thick and obnoxious
Now go to bed little troll

Samba said:
Professor said:

Worra bellwhiff..... If you had been on this site for 10 minutes you'd know Prof is the genuine article. Take your Express articles, shove them up your severley bigoted ass pipe and feck off back to the other forum where you'll fit in very nicely with the other Nazis..

Professor said:
Samba said:

I am. And you are thick and obnoxious
Now go to bed little troll

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Samba said:
BrynCartwright said:
Worra bellwhiff..... If you had been on this site for 10 minutes you'd know Prof is the genuine article. Take your Express articles, shove them up your severley bigoted ass pipe and feck off back to the other forum where you'll fit in very nicely with the other Nazis..

Wooo brynni, you're 'ard 🤣 What. A. Wànker.

I only go on the other forum for football 'news', more knowledgeable and informative than here imo. Only come on this forum to laugh and ridicule the likes of you with a few 'acquaintances' 😉

PS Creeping to Professor Quim doesn't give you brownie points neither, just makes you look like the snivelling little c**t you are...plus I couldn't give a shìt 👍

Twt and a half we got here boys.

BrynCartwright said:
Samba said:
Wooo brynni, you're 'ard 🤣 What. A. Wànker.

I only go on the other forum for football 'news', more knowledgeable and informative than here imo. Only come on this forum to laugh and ridicule the likes of you with a few 'acquaintances' 😉

PS Creeping to Professor Quim doesn't give you brownie points neither, just makes you look like the snivelling little c**t you are...plus I couldn't give a shìt 👍

Twt and a half we got here boys.

Aww Brynni is upset and wound up 🤭🤭🤭

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back