• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bobby Ball

Professor

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Has sadly died as a consequence of COVID. Never a fan but very much part of growing up on the 70s and 80s. Apparently was a lovely guy.

Rock on Tommy. RIP

I remember seeing Cannon & Ball live in Blackpool multiple times as a kid. Legends. RIP.

RIP, was a regular part of television as I grew up

Wouldnt say I was a fan but its still sad to see another familiar face leave

Sad indeed, in fact he passed away about 100 yrds from where im now sat. He once contacted my nephew and asked if he would go and work with him on a project i'm sure my nephew regreted having to say no due to other commitments

PSumbler said:
RIP, was a regular part of television as I grew up

Wouldnt say I was a fan but its still sad to see another familiar face leave

Same here Phi, cannon and ball were absolutely massive in the 80s, really funny, even the wife liked them.

RIP Bobby.

https://twitter.com/GrantTucker/status/1321753017616654338

Big shame. Enjoyed watching them back in the 80s. Bobby just had a really infectious cheeky smile. Cannon and him just worked very well as a double act honed over many years in the Workies clubs. Sad day and of course a massive Swans fan.RIP

Met him once in Brixham of all places, we had a chat for a few minutes, came across as a really nice fella..
RIP Mr Ball.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back