• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boris abused his power

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 1,436
Professor said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
The choice is genuinely astonishing.

Sex pests, people being investigated by the revenue, some who want to bring back section 28, non doms and Suella Braverman who may be the most stupid person that has ever been an MP apart from Nadine Dorries (please God let her run - it will be so funny it will entertain us all for weeks, not least due to the genius #GoNads currently doing the rounds).

If all of them only Tugendhat seems even remotely sane. What an absolute shambles.

Only Tudgenhat or Mordaunt are fit to run a bath. The lack of talent and intellect is astonishing

That maybe the case, but what choices have either got when it comes to building a cabinet, it only seems like there's only the pure dross available.

AceJack said:
I can’t believe we have to set the bar at Tugendhat. What a field of total non entities.

Cost of food and fuel rocketing, and the people vying to be our next Prime Minister are going to spend the entire summer complaining about pronouns and woke culture. Give me strength.

Because the election is all about getting to membership ballot and appealing to people who believe in "hanging, forced deportation of 'forriners', making Islam illegal and jailing 'poofters' who are all peados". And if you say otherwise you a loony marxist.

Professor said:
AceJack said:
I can’t believe we have to set the bar at Tugendhat. What a field of total non entities.

Cost of food and fuel rocketing, and the people vying to be our next Prime Minister are going to spend the entire summer complaining about pronouns and woke culture. Give me strength.

Because the election is all about getting to membership ballot and appealing to people who believe in "hanging, forced deportation of 'forriners', making Islam illegal and jailing 'poofters' who are all peados". And if you say otherwise you a loony marxist.

And in case you are a Conservative Member-this is a satirical comment.

Professor said:
Professor said:

No it wasn’t. It’s all true.

Professor said:
Professor said:

Nadhim Zahawi wants to bring back section 28. If it’s a parody it’s a little too close to the bone.

AceJack said:
Professor said:

Nadhim Zahawi wants to bring back section 28. If it’s a parody it’s a little too close to the bone.

It’ll appeal to the voter base.

The leadership contest is already a firm race to the far right, whether that’s palatable for Tory supporters to hear or not. It’s a fact.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Knives are out, all a bit late now but if there’s any truth in any of this let him swing.

I can’t work out where they are getting these tapes from. Must be internal, but who?

Gove, Cummins or another that he's hoofed out.

Niigata Jack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
I can’t work out where they are getting these tapes from. Must be internal, but who?

Gove, Cummins or another that he's hoofed out.

They wouldn’t have access to them. Who would have access to that tape doing the rounds? Are people taping phone conversations and sitting on them for years? Doesn’t make sense.

Needs to be removed from asap. If Labour put some kind of motion forward to remove Boris from office linking it to the tape and the allegations of (further) impropriety and the allegations have any mileage in them, it’s going to put any Tory MP who votes for Boris in a very difficult position. Labour need to make it clear they’re going to go after the sleaze merchants and I suspect quite a few Tory MPs will pull back as they did in Patterson. Why stick up for someone who’s history.

Whoever the final runners are, I hope a lot is made of their voting records. I would hope someone like the Mirror could do a Tory Party Leader Election Special pullout in which the voting records of all the runners can be published and exposed. They do football and racing pullouts on Saturdays along with a separate TV schedule magazine, so why not one of these as it's far more important. It's all very well saying at least they're not as bad as Johnson, but let's see their voting records to prove it because we may find out they're all bigger c*nts than he was.

Record UK temperatures and no mention of the environment. That should tell you all you need to know about how serious they actually are.

I hope the Spaffer is doing PMQs this week. The opposition MPs of all parties should repeatedly ask him to deny the latest 'sex for a job' allegations when their turn comes, then Starmer should call the VONC. I know the turkeys won't vote for Christmas, but let's keep up the public scrutiny on the Tories and cause them maximum embarrassment when they'd prefer it if everyone was focused on their beauty contest.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back