• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boxing Day lunch

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Always interesting to hear what people have on Boxing Day. Turkey curry seems to be a top hit...and despite loving a curry and enjoying turkey, I've never actually had one. My mother is Italian so the tradition was always my grandmother making a homemade lasagna, followed by a pork roll with salad and roasties. In a coma by 4pm, lol. Currently we tend to have a bit of a buffet and 'picky bits'. Turkey sarnies, pasties, etc.

Cold turkey and gammon, stuffing, pigs in blankets, pork pie, slaw, cheese selection, bubble & squeak, home made chips.

Every year for as long as I can remember. The only thing that changes is the serving time which is football dependent.

Cooperman said:
Cold turkey and gammon, stuffing, pigs in blankets, pork pie, slaw, cheese selection, bubble & squeak, home made chips.

Every year for as long as I can remember. The only thing that changes is the serving time which is football dependent.

Just finished ours Turkey, Beef, Pork, Pigs in Blankets, stuffing and Sausage meat, Chips. Branston Pickle, Beetroot, Pickle Onions, cubed Cheese pieces, Coleslaw and Cranbury sauce. condiments white pepper and vinegar. :lol:

Cooperman said:

I'm assuming it was served up after 20 minutes today then? :lol:

MrSwerve said:
I'm assuming it was served up after 20 minutes today then? :lol:

I’m now off to comfort eat for the remainder of the evening.

Cooperman said:
I’m now off to comfort eat for the remainder of the evening.

You will be the size of Oliver Hardy come the end of the season if you keep up with that idea.

Yesterday’s turkey, today’s gammon, chips and pickles. The Boxing Day dinner of kings.

Also, it’s only lunch if you’re posh, or pretending to be posh.

Pressure is off on Boxing day, usually my best effort to be fair.
Turkey egg and chippins tomorrow.😋👍

I had another Christmas dinner, wifey made a huge portions yesterday and played a couple of dinners for today. Kids had the traditional turkey curry and chips.

exiledclaseboy said:
Yesterday’s turkey, today’s gammon, chips and pickles. The Boxing Day dinner of kings.

Snap. (Except ham for the gammon).

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back