• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bozo has COVID again?

Doris and the Turkey in the fridge , screams heard from the Turkey ....GET ME OUT IF HERE.

I'm calling bolloxs on this, that baldy guy that got sacked was caught going through Boris's missus knicker draw FACT!

Boris fronted him and got a fat eye for his troubles...

Baldy got his marching orders sharpish and BoJo gotta leave his shiner go down before fronting the press...

You can quote me on this an all ...

ITK 👍😎

Itchysphincter said:
Self isolating.

Nice easy way to deflect the attention after a couple of reasonably high profile departures

Just saw the video he did from his phone, he looks like he's been down the pub all afternoon and just come home for his sunday dinner

Monty said:
Just saw the video he did from his phone, he looks like he's been down the pub all afternoon and just come home for his sunday dinner

Gotta say in his defence, he is a fckn idiot.

No worries, nothing big happening this week

Only that small matter of choosing a no deal brexit or not

Itchysphincter said:
Self isolating.

Meanwhile, a work colleague of community nurse daughter has tested positive. The rest of group aren't being tested nor told to self isolate.

They go in to care homes to see patients as part of their work.

Crazy.

Bojo 2020
1. Iran crises - hiding away on holiday.
2. Floods (see above).
3. Covid outbreak - shakes hands with hospital staff and patients then locks down far too late.
4. Tests positive to covid (see point 3 - or did he really have it and used it as an excuse to frighten the public, someone in that shape does not 'recover as quickly after being in ICU?).
5. The Second wave - locks down too late again despite the UK having the worst COVID death rates in Europe.
6. Goes into isolation again (see point 5) just as vital EU talks are about to start leaving his partner to basically run the country.

What next?
My prediction is that he will step down in the new year when Brexit really hits the fan and be replaced by an equally stupid idiot. Possibly Gove or Raab.

Ebo said:
Bojo 2020
2. Floods (see above).
3. Covid outbreak - shakes hands with hospital staff and patients then locks down far too late.
4. Tests positive to covid (see point 3 - or did he really have it and used it as an excuse to frighten the public, someone in that shape does not 'recover as quickly after being in ICU?).
5. The Second wave - locks down too late again despite the UK having the worst COVID death rates in Europe.
6. Goes into isolation again (see point 5) just as vital EU talks are about to start leaving his partner to basically run the country.

What next?
My prediction is that he will step down in the new year when Brexit really hits the fan and be replaced by an equally stupid idiot. Possibly Gove or Raab.

One thing is for sure, these incompetent idiots will be voted out next election 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Ebo said:
Bojo 2020
2. Floods (see above).

What next?

One thing is for sure, these incompetent idiots will be voted out next election 👍

I don't think he will be standing at the next election, he got his dream job and a taste of power and has discovered it's too much for him to handle. He knows he is way out of his depth,

Ebo said:
Swanjaxs said:

I don't think he will be standing at the next election, he got his dream job and a taste of power and has discovered it's too much for him to handle. He knows he is way out of his depth,

He'd make a fantastic "pantomime dame" at the Grand next year now there's a vacancy 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back