• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brentford could easily batter us on weds

• Thread starter Belfy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 10,661
I heard an interview yesterday on talkSPORT with Cooper and he sounded very professional and confident, it was very impressive.

Two very tough games stand between us and the Prem. If we get there we'd have earned it.

oldjack said:
Belfy said:
Surely they aren't on their knees (scuse the pun) There must be something left in them to cause us grief?
no question about that , and no question they are the best team in the play offs . we're gonna have to be at our very best to overcome them

I know the scum arent that good but after last night I'd say Fulham are the best team atm.

Fireboy said:
oldjack said:
no question about that , and no question they are the best team in the play offs . we're gonna have to be at our very best to overcome them

I know the scum arent that good but after last night I'd say Fulham are the best team atm.

Agreed FB, but scum were blowing out their arses 2nd half so I think that exaggerated Fulham dominance. They were made to look worldies. That said, whoever plays em in the final has it all to do.

Fearless Rear Action with five at the back and potentially Naughton's return. In Ayew and Brewster we have probably the best match winners in the league. Grimes and Fulton are excellent defensively and Gallagher is a machine. :evil:

Belfy said:
Surely they aren't on their knees (scuse the pun) There must be something left in them to cause us grief?

They could - Watkins, Benrahma & Mbeumo all average a goal every 3 hours of football so statistically are likely to score on Wednesday at some point - & if they were to score a couple in the first 20/30 mins they just might batter us . . . . . however they do look like a team on the edge to me, if they don’t get an early goal & if they feel the ref is letting us break up play/waste time I can see them getting frustrated.

Didn't think Fulham looked that great without Mitrovic up front. Certainly better than Cardiff though.

Dr. Winston said:
Two very tough games stand between us and the Prem. If we get there we'd have earned it.

Don’t want him sacked now like a few weeks ago do you? My god you lot, the last people on earth you’d want to be in the trenches with..... :roll:

benny said:
Dr. Winston said:

Don’t want him sacked now like a few weeks ago do you? My god you lot, the last people on earth you’d want to be in the trenches with..... :roll:

Prior to last night Anus and his chums were claiming a PL spot before a ball was kicked. Interesting reading there today :lol: :lol:

Will be a tough game for both sides and think it will be decided in extra time glad we have a different set of officials and that’s in everyone’s interest.

sainthelens said:
benny said:

Prior to last night Anus and his chums were claiming a PL spot before a ball was kicked. Interesting reading there today :lol: :lol:

Bollox they were....no one thinks we were going to win, this sums it up posted on ccmb last night.

7 playoff ties at home. Won 1, lost 6. Scored 3, conceded 13.

Where does that stand? Firstly, I thought I'd find out if losing 4 home playoff games on the trot was a record. It is. I didn't have to do much research to find this out. No other side in playoff history has lost more than 3 games at home in total. We've lost 6.

Our home win percentage is the second lowest of any side who have played 5 or more playoff games. Huddersfield have played 9 playoff games without a win, but they've at least drawn 6.

No side has failed to score at home as often as us.

Only one side has conceded more at home than us.

Pretty shit, ain't it?

To rub salt into the wound, Swansea have won 6 and drawn 1 at home in their 7 playoff games....

I didn’t even bother watching it, not 1 minute. I swear that in my kids life’s.....waste of time.

Our last away defeat was the criminal injustice at Fulham.

I can see all sorts of twists and turns tomorrow, including extra time.

If we sit back and invite them on to us, they'll have a field day.

Hopefully we play the was have done since the restart.

Fireboy said:
oldjack said:

I must be one of the few to want Cardiff to win the semi, as I'd certainly rather play Cardiff than Fulham (IF we were to get to the final of course, which is far from a given). Fulham were stronger than Cardiff in every department. Took them a little while to get going, but when they did they were streets ahead.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back