• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brentford manager post match interview.

Some comparing him on Twitter to the Kevin Keegan 'i'd love it' interview. 😊

So we had 58% possession, missed a penalty, would have had another had the ref not bottled it after sending one of theirs off, and still won 1-0.
Their manager looks a lunatic and is a lunatic. He also needs chewing gum behind those lugholes.

Builthjack said:
So we had 58% possession, missed a penalty, would have had another had the ref not bottled it after sending one of theirs off, and still won 1-0.
Their manager looks a lunatic and is a lunatic. He also needs chewing gum behind those lugholes.

I have literally just pissed myself laughing at your last sentence you cvnt.

Now i have to change my underpants.

Again.

Yes he looked a little miffed, and it may be the case hes lost the plot a bit, but he knows they have to win Wed. he had words with one of our staff when going off, and our Guy looked bemused, so maybe playing mind games , upset the other bench, a few bad comments in the next few days, slam a few of our players, a few hard tackles and niggles early on on the next game, distract us, who knows ?!

Just keep it focused lads ,laugh in their faces, leave them get excited and be the bathplugs.

Good points. But massively in our favour is no home crowd that could seriously influence the outcome. Griffin Pk hardly the Den but at least we can just play the game not the crowd.

I hope we smash the sad fucks next game.. They were shit!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeUGGyNA6B8&list=RD4wTdgAJwdV4&index=5

He’s under pressure now and it’s starting to show. Thought that Brewster should have got a penalty rather than being yellow carded for simulation. It’s a pity the away goal rule has been scrapped.

We showed them we are no mugs so terrific effort.

My first thought about their players when they came on the pitch tonight was how pumped up they looked. As someone said earlier in this thread, as if they’d been sniffing summat. Their manager looked the same.

Don’t know what’s gonna happen during playoffs but if Brentford get promoted and they think Billy Whizz is going to be the way to go they won’t last five minutes.

Lets hope we can get the first goal up there on Wednesday. We haven't lost an away game since Fulham in February!!

swan65split said:
His Bang on comments.......https://twitter.com/i/status/1287484820092837888

The bloke is delusional. I’d forgive him the first one but with time to sort himself out he came out with the same shite again! Embarrassing nutter.

Darran said:
Longlostjack said:
A wannabe Klopp. Had him sussed when he was scribbling notes to himself in first half. Twaat. Mrs LJ who doesn’t normally follow football agreed. Only after I‘d pointed out he was Danish mind. Swedes can be a racist bunch. 😜

Bacon Bender. 🥓

Back (bacon) lives matter

JazzSwan said:
Lets hope we can get the first goal up there on Wednesday. We haven't lost an away game since Fulham in February!!

Yes, an early goal like Brewster's strike at Reading will definitely set the cat amongst their pigeons.

Embarrasing from their manager. The pressure is begining to show.

Brentford were the better team

Their manager is a good manager

He was right about VAR, he was wrong about the red card, foot off the ground and dangerous , a clear sending off

They know they should already be up, they blew it

All the pressure is on them

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back