• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brentford manager post match interview.

Best_loser said:
Brentford were the better team

Their manager is a good manager

He was right about VAR, he was wrong about the red card, foot off the ground and dangerous , a clear sending off

They know they should already be up, they blew it

All the pressure is on them
Brentford being the better team is now a total irrelevance. This is a knockout situation, they could very possibly batter us for a 1-1 draw on Wednesday, I couldn't give a fck if they are a better team.

Best_loser said:
Brentford were the better team

Their manager is a good manager

He was right about VAR, he was wrong about the red card, foot off the ground and dangerous , a clear sending off

They know they should already be up, they blew it

All the pressure is on them

Well judging by last nights performance they clearly weren’t the better team. Saying they’re bang average would be paying them a compliment and I haven’t exactly given a glowing account of our own performance. It was pretty close to being a shit sandwich in my opinion.

Their arrogance is hilarious. You’d swear it was a Premier League team that has just lost to a League 2 team by a scrappy goal.

MrSwerve said:
https://youtu.be/MRBbmkUHtgk

That’s literally just the half of it. Probably cut out the bit about them being by far the better side and us having no chances,etc, to save him further embarrassment. VAR FFS!! :lol: :lol:

You just have to see the highlights of the chances to see who (even more so before the sending off) had the better of the chances...

... I’m looking back frustrated now that the tie isn’t over... we had the opportunities to put the tie to bed.

Still confident that we’ll finish them off... they’ll be without Henry who looked dangerous on the left for them... a lot of them looked way off the pace and shot of confidence... 1st goal is key.

Itchysphincter said:
Completely lost his marbles.

I know he’s supposed to be a psychology expert but he must have been watching a different match. F*cking lunatic. :lol: :lol:

We were poor and they were just as bad, worse really.

Swans were definitely not poor.

Just reading the match report in a tabloid.

They say that 'The brentford man went in fullblooded and fairly won a tackle against connor roberts'

They go onto say 'he made contact with the ball and did not even touch the man' 😱

Then there is photo showing him going right through connor🤔

J_B said:
He's clearly feeling the pressure and that will be reflected in his team if he's not careful. They had it in their hands and only needed to beat Stoke or Barnsley and blew it and it's showing.

psychologically we've got to him, I think he's blown it, if I'm honest it wasn't a red card was it, if that was against us I would have gone mental!

Belfy said:
Itchysphincter said:
Completely lost his marbles.

I know he’s supposed to be a psychology expert but he must have been watching a different match. F*cking lunatic. :lol: :lol:

We were poor and they were just as bad, worse really.

Swans were definitely not poor.

First half poor, second half we improved. We were better than Brentford but aside from a couple of good moments they were rubbish. Watch our first 25 again and tell me that wasn’t poor - couldn’t hold on to the ball, couldn’t find a pass, VdH long balls to nothing. I’m not moaning, it’s a statement of FACT. We improved and overall were the better side but it was far from impressive.

Their manager was utterly delusional about chances. We hit the post, should have scored the rebound, penalty, should have had another penalty and judging by the stats dominated the possession, chances and shots on target. Bumbling idiot

If the dull cvnt wants to talk about injustice, show him our last 5 minutes at Craven Cottage.
Fck him, we've been shafted plenty.

He was very subtle with his tactic board during one of the water breaks :roll:

Couldn't he have made it a bit bigger.

Very welcome comments. If they turn it round now it'll be in spite of him. You've lost the plot my man. Just look at the kant's eyes. If ever there's a time to hold things together and not let your emotions get the better of you, it's when you're just trailing by a goal half way through a two leg tie with the home tie coming next. What an idiot.

MrSwerve said:
https://youtu.be/MRBbmkUHtgk

ATTACH]

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back