• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brentford v Fulham

Bermudajack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Okay guys, I would normally want Brentford to win this as They’ve had an incredible season and I love visiting the Cottage as an away fan, however after the playoffs, I will want Fulham to win, Brentford's cockiness and managers antics have turned my opinion...3-2 Fulham 🙏🏻

Brentford look too good for me....Fulham losing to Cardiff was a massive red flag. Agree on the manager/club though....absolute c@nts of the highest order....and the thought of watching that Danish pr#ck chewing his way through 90 minutes tomorrow makes me feel violent.

I definitely want Brentford to win. Nothing against Fulham but the Bees are a better team and their fans deserve it.

Normally I would want Brentford to win as I love a trip to Craven cottage.

Ill make an exception this year as their manager was a t wat in the semis plus their fans seem to have grown the opinion they have a right to be in the PL.

Looking forward to what should be a good game though.

PencoedJack said:

Ill make an exception this year as their manager was a t wat in the semis plus their fans seem to have grown the opinion they have a right to be in the PL.

I agree fella. I want Fulahm to win, but I think Brentford will do it.

PencoedJack said:

Pissed again J? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Fulham.

Can't stand Brentford now.

Plus - Always an interesting away day down in Brentford.

Glyn1 said:
I definitely want Brentford to win. Nothing against Fulham but the Bees are a better team and their fans deserve it.

Youve not perused their message board then?

Its Trinders lot for me hopefully ,

Brentford is easier to get to and it’s a new ground to tick off,other than that I couldn’t give a fuck who wind.

Rather Brenford win, they'd probably be more of a force next season than Fulham.

I'm not able to watch it and I'm also not overly bothered who wins. Simples. The end.

So I think the general consensus is...Brentford are better and deserve it, but their manager is a tw@t and we'd love to see him with egg on his face.

I'd go along with that.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back