• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brentford v Fulham

SwansNZ said:
Glyn1 said:
they finished 3rd so perhaps they should have gone up automatically.

Bollocks The playoffs have been around for 30 years, all teams know 3rd to 6th playoff. 3rd has no more right to promotion than 6th. They of course blew their chance of promotion, so tuff sh1t.

Is the right answer. That's a strange comment from Glyn1.

Glyn1 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
So pleased with this result.

If it couldn’t be us, Fulham all the way. Great club, great fans.

... Says the woman who lives near or in Fulham. As someone who lives just west of Brentford I feel sorry for the Bees. They've got a nice group of fans, and they finished 3rd so perhaps they should have gone up automatically. I don't have any bad feelings to Fulham, who deserved it on the night. But Brentford having almost three games in a row against lower ranked sides where a win would have put them up automatically and they lost all three of them - sheesh, that's got to hurt.

How on earth should they have gone up automatically? They knew the rules, and blew it.

Thankfully

Haven't read rest of the thread so apologies if it has been mentioned, but the first goal came from the most basic management instruction.

The keeper comes for everything, he is so premeditated it is ridiculous. We, well Matt Grimes, continually kept putting floated balls into the box and he literally snaffled everything. Parker told Bryan to whip it in front stick instead and surprise surprise, there was no one home. Don't get me wrong it takes a brilliant bit of execution by the player, but set piece takers at this level should have that in their armory. Was gobsmacked with how inept we were with out set pieces against them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back