• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brentford v Fulham

Cant wait to (hopefully) go there next season to give frank the wank and their bellend fans loads of shit.

Good enough for them, done sod all in their history and were giving it the billy big bollox. Well done Fulham.

Skippyjack said:
Where is that Billy the bee poster bloke :lol:

I hope the gobshite is crying his sanctimonious eyes out.

Fireboy said:
Cant wait to (hopefully) go there next season to give frank the wank and their bellend fans loads of shit.

Will be the 2nd fixture I'll look for. Will be helluva trip.

Frank thinks he the Dominic Cummings of the championship :geek:

Scruffy c8nt.

MrSwerve said:
Parker seems like a genuine bloke.

Exactly this. Many people have been impressed with Brentford this season, but watching both managers on the touch line over the four play off games made us all realise how much of an arrogant jumped up little freak the that Brentford manager was and how professional and humble the Fulham manager was.
Would have been great for the Brentford fans, new club to embrace the premier league, new stadium etc. But that freak of a manager has spoilt it for them.
And the Brentford biased media, enough to make you sick.

Nos da Pawb

So pleased with this result.

If it couldn’t be us, Fulham all the way. Great club, great fans.

Just got a text with a link from a jack mate, it's from bees tv dated july 13th and it states 'which PL away day are you looking forward to'

You couldnt write this shit.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To billy the bee.

I hope you have enjoyed your teams journey this season you arrogant prick

Londonlisa2001 said:
So pleased with this result.

If it couldn’t be us, Fulham all the way. Great club, great fans.

... Says the woman who lives near or in Fulham. As someone who lives just west of Brentford I feel sorry for the Bees. They've got a nice group of fans, and they finished 3rd so perhaps they should have gone up automatically. I don't have any bad feelings to Fulham, who deserved it on the night. But Brentford having almost three games in a row against lower ranked sides where a win would have put them up automatically and they lost all three of them - sheesh, that's got to hurt.

Glyn1 said:
they finished 3rd so perhaps they should have gone up automatically.

Bollocks The playoffs have been around for 30 years, all teams know 3rd to 6th playoff. 3rd has no more right to promotion than 6th. They of course blew their chance of promotion, so tuff sh1t.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back