• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bulut given the bullet?

Back onto Bulut(title of the thread)

Surely he is holding on by a thread but did missing the presser after the game have a link with the red card at our place?

Annoyingly, they're actually *too bad* to go down. If they'd say, scraped two more draws this season, Bulut would stay and they'd be caught in the quagmire. As it stands, Bulut will be sacked, but they can new manager bounce their way to safety

Looks like Tanner was arrested in Derby last night too, unless I’ve mistaken him with that guy who doesn’t chew his food on TikTok

They are in a similar spot to where we were last season under Duff. Ironically things took off for us after the Cardiff game. I sense they require a similar springboard.

That clown Abbandonato is one of the main reasons for fans blind optimism on social media.
If he stopped writing things to clearly just try and aggrevate Swans fans then he would have half a chance.

I was listening to radio wales on my way home yesterday and the Cardiff fans are broken and more so, so is the club.

Last edited:
Too early to say obviously, but it’s looking really worrying for them. I agree that in a way, they’re ‘too bad’ at this stage. They’ll have another manager in pronto.

That said, it’s lovely seeing them anchored to the bottom of the table. Shame the only point they have is against us…

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back