• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bulut given the bullet?

They are in a similar spot to where we were last season under Duff. Ironically things took off for us after the Cardiff game. I sense they require a similar springboard.

I genuinely forgot we had a manager between Russ and Williams… 🤣

In pre-season I saw several outlets predicting them to finish bottom 3, largely on the strength that they way overperformed on xG scored and xG conceded last season (or in old money, they were freakishly clinical up front, and got very lucky at the back).

Now I don't go in for all that xG bollocks, plus they got the cheque book out which usually spells success in this division. So I wasn't having that. I had them about mid-table.

It's interesting though that the xG grifters were probably right for once. This season they're getting the results that their shite performances deserve.

I don't think they'll go down, but they're definitely a lot worse than I thought they'd be. Which is nice.

A lot of ours still haven't wised up to Russ, mass hypnosis of our fans.
It's mental, remember that great Martin team, who led us to midtable, those were the days when we were winning one game out of 23 against 11 men and that superb footballer Matt Grimes was the key man in our quest to mediocrity.. this is the parallel universe we're living in, but, but the stats, the data, the experts in the 2nd division know their onions mun.. the fact is, half of the championship and below don't know what they're doing.. and they're getting paid millions in this league.. Norwich were terrible, and we were a little bit better, but Williams is smoking the crack pipe again, saying we were superb, did we have a shot on target worthy of the name.. you can talk about running around a lot and effort, but we lacked quality, Ronald should've got subbed he was so sh*te

I’ve been 2 every one of their home games this season and they haven’t actually been that bad… in a way they’re quite similar to us… they’ve pretty much matched the teams they’ve played (Sunderland & Middlesbrough) but lack very little goal threat - just like us.

I think they’ll end up similar to us… lower mid table - but this run of fixtures could have killed their confidence.

Their opening games of Sunderland, Burnley, Us, Boro, Derby (a) and then Leeds is an incredibly difficult opening run.

Sunderland, Burnley & Boro all look like they’ll be up there come the end of the season

I’m surprised at reading how many say they won’t go down. They absolutely are bad enough and if you look closely you will see that with the exception of the odd blip they have been circling the drain for years. Prime candidates for regulation imo so why can’t it be this season?

We’ll probably follow them soon enough but that’s a different conversation.

It's mental, remember that great Martin team, who led us to midtable, those were the days when we were winning one game out of 23 against 11 men and that superb footballer Matt Grimes was the key man in our quest to mediocrity.. this is the parallel universe we're living in, but, but the stats, the data, the experts in the 2nd division know their onions mun.. the fact is, half of the championship and below don't know what they're doing.. and they're getting paid millions in this league.. Norwich were terrible, and we were a little bit better, but Williams is smoking the crack pipe again, saying we were superb, did we have a shot on target worthy of the name.. you can talk about running around a lot and effort, but we lacked quality, Ronald should've got subbed he was so sh*te
I can't comment any more, I'm too negative apparently.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back