• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Can the Swans secure an agreement for second loan with Brighton?

If Rushworth was available, I'd take him in an instant, but I can't imagine Vigouroux would be very happy getting splinters in his arse all through the season.
Yea Viggy at his age should really be wanting to play now every week after a year off at Burnley. And what would we do with Fisher?

Having said that the opportunity for Rushworth for me would be too good to pass up.

I was told a while back that Fisher wasn't happy being understudy to someone again this upcoming season.
I have also read today that we might be back in for Lee Nicholls so it seems a possibility we might be in for another keeper.

I was told a while back that Fisher wasn't happy being understudy to someone again this upcoming season.
I have also read today that we might be back in for Lee Nicholls so it seems a possibility we might be in for another keeper.
Just seen a thread on another forum, so there maybe something to this

Lawrence was 3rd choice at Burnley, Fisher is currently injured and will be loaned out imo, I think we’re holding hope we will get Rushworth back on loan.

Lawrence was 3rd choice at Burnley, Fisher is currently injured and will be loaned out imo, I think we’re holding hope we will get Rushworth back on loan.
I think we saw both the good and the bad sides to Vigouroux's game yesterday.

If we can get more of the 1st half and less of the 2nd half from him then he will be an excellent signing.
Not sure if the intensity and concentration levels dropped in the 2nd half but yes his half assed distribution giving short passes to defender that was never on gave up two or three clear cut goalscoring opportunities.

In the first half he took one chance but it felt like a calculated one with the attacker expecting him to clear it first time and thus expectedly falling for a dummy for a better chance to clear. The chances he gave up felt like early season Rushworth who quickly learned when those passes were on and when it was better to just clear it.

I think we saw both the good and the bad sides to Vigouroux's game yesterday.

If we can get more of the 1st half and less of the 2nd half from him then he will be an excellent signing.
Not sure if the intensity and concentration levels dropped in the 2nd half but yes his half assed distribution giving short passes to defender that was never on gave up two or three clear cut goalscoring opportunities.

In the first half he took one chance but it felt like a calculated one with the attacker expecting him to clear it first time and thus expectedly falling for a dummy for a better chance to clear. The chances he gave up felt like early season Rushworth who quickly learned when those passes were on and when it was better to just clear it.
There's a few videos on twitter, from his time at Swindon, which were almost carbon copy of the mistakes he made Saturday, they're a few years old too, so I don't hold up much hope of him learning to not do it. It seem ingrained into his game.

I don't know how happy Margetson might be regards the Vigouroux signing but maybe he is a stop gap and then falling in as 2nd choice if a better loan option becomes available(Rushworth).

Fisher gets loaned out and we re address next summer.

I don't know how happy Margetson might be regards the Vigouroux signing but maybe he is a stop gap and then falling in as 2nd choice if a better loan option becomes available(Rushworth).

Fisher gets loaned out and we re address next summer.
Exactly my thoughts, he was number 3 at Burnley so I’m sure he’d be happier being a number 2 competing for the first spot, if we were to get Rushworth back it’ll be a late addition due to the injury to Brightons keeper, but there’s no way a prospect like Rushworth will be 3rd choice/reserve team player.

The Athletic reporting that Brighton will loan him out again. Numerous clubs interested but not mentioned

I think he will end up here, especially with Margetson having an input.

Vigs and Rushworth can battle it out... if Rushworth loan looks viable.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back