• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Can the Swans secure an agreement for second loan with Brighton?

Nixon is reporting Sheffield United are going to move for Rushworth over Michael Cooper who they've also been looking at.

Can’t see Rushworth coming back since we’ve signed a keeper.

I’d rather we had our own first choice goal keeper season upon season rather than rely on loans, no matter how good that keeper is or was when they were with us.

It's funny Brighton fans wanting him to go to a top Championship side..

Surely for a keeper you want him developing and in the action constantly which we can provide 😉

I'd be happy to go with Vigo now mate and leave the loan spot open for an outfield player.
Absolutely, Vigouroux has been signed as our #1 and although our people are still trying to sign outfield players, we know from past experience that deals can fall apart for a variety of reasons so we may still be forced into using loans. We've signed our replacement for Rushworth so don't get distracted, move on and get some more deals over the line.

Can’t see Rushworth coming back since we’ve signed a keeper.

I’d rather we had our own first choice goal keeper season upon season rather than rely on loans, no matter how good that keeper is or was when they were with us.
If you were Brighton you wouldn't want him coming here again surely. Would imagine they would want him going somewhere that may be in with a shout of going back up, possibly a Sheffield United or the like.

If you were Brighton you wouldn't want him coming here again surely. Would imagine they would want him going somewhere that may be in with a shout of going back up, possibly a Sheffield United or the like.
I'm not so sure, they would surely want him going to a place where he is going to have to do some saving, pointless him being in a team where the action is at the other end of the pitch for 80 mins each game.

I’m not sure if that really matters. if it were me I’d want my players joining a club with a good culture and an environment where the player is most likely to develop.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back