• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff away support Sunday

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Apparently they’ve sold less than 1500! Pathetic away support for a derby. Big club, my @rse

Apparently they’ve sold less than 1500! Pathetic away support for a derby. Big club, my @rse
Bristol City is thier big derby now apparently, at least they have a better chance of getting the upper hand over the wurzles ...

1500, sell out, makes no difference, they're so quiet you don't know they are there.

Selling their tickets now to any neanderthal that fancies coming. Could open the door to bitta chaos.

Using all the excuses in the world. Boycotting it because it’s a bubble. They see Bristol as their main rivals. What a load of bollocks. It’s because of the spankings we’ve dished out to them

Using all the excuses in the world. Boycotting it because it’s a bubble. They see Bristol as their main rivals. What a load of bollocks. It’s because of the spankings we’ve dished out to them
It's mainly because they are just a little club that thinks it's a big one (a bit like my poodle used to when he met an alsation...like them, he soon found out the score, and like them, it still never sank in).

'tis true though. If they thought they would win, they'd be all over it. Shitty support for a shitty little club.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back