• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cat Zouma

Taking a sinister turn now with the introduction of Racism

Kurt Zouma's brother Yoan has been suspended by Dagenham & Redbridge.

dickythorpe said:
If a kid was seen doing that he'd be having his head examined.
An adult should be no different.
I noticed a UFC fighter has challenged Zouma to kick him🙈

I'm no Cat lover, I detest the fuking things, but it would never enter my head to do what those pair of halfwit thugs did.
I'd pay good money to watch a UFC fighter take both of them apart.

It was totally insensitive for West Ham and in particularly Moyes to have played him Tuesday night, a thick as mince decision.

I’m sick of hearing about this now.
I think it’s pretty well known of my love of birds and animals but just like most things it’s getting silly now.
He kicked a cat,he’s a c*nt,a massive one but give over ffs.

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’d love to know David Moyes’s thought process. Prick.

Not too dissimilar to the chap above you I expect.

Oh go away you boring twât.
He’s nothing but a cruel piece of scum but some people would have him beheaded for it.

Oh and if you’re bored get your air rifle out and go looking for the fuzz. 😉

The fuzz. Haven’t heard that one for ages 😂. Had to look up where it came from.

“Comes from the fact that a lot of police back in the 60's joined straight of the military and they brought with them the very short military haircut that gave them the appearance of fuzz on their heads. When they took their hats off, your first comment might be, hey look, it's the fuzz. It's a style of haircut that made wearing a police hat more comfortable and cooler to wear.”

Well it’s one theory- there are others.

Longlostjack said:
The fuzz. Haven’t heard that one for ages 😂. Had to look up where it came from.

“Comes from the fact that a lot of police back in the 60's joined straight of the military and they brought with them the very short military haircut that gave them the appearance of fuzz on their heads. When they took their hats off, your first comment might be, hey look, it's the fuzz. It's a style of haircut that made wearing a police hat more comfortable and cooler to wear.”

Well it’s one theory- there are others.

Sums up Neath_Jack perfectly too.
Here’s his head —————> 🟠

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
Not too dissimilar to the chap above you I expect.

He’s nothing but a cruel piece of scum but some people would have him beheaded for it.

What the f*ck? You okay or what?

No wonder i don't interact with you.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

What the f*ck? You okay or what?

No wonder i don't interact with you.

Yeah I’m perfectly fine and thank you for asking.

It pretty obvious the idiot has got away with it, apart from a hefty fine. So like everything else, we just move on, it's not right, but it is what it is. The elite eh! t*****rs

Jack2jack said:
It pretty obvious the idiot has got away with it, apart from a hefty fine. So like everything else, we just move on, it's not right, but it is what it is. The elite eh! t*****rs

CPS would of taken one look at his legal team and gone.... Nah. money talks, bullshit walks.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Jack2jack said:

CPS would of taken one look at his legal team and gone.... Nah. money talks, bullshit walks.
Yep, this all day long.

Jack2jack said:

What would like to see happen to him A!
Serious question.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back